Color War?

Any chance this can be a thing this year, with so many new members and increased forum activity?  ;D ;D

Yessss! Please :smiley:

I’ve heard about Color War and I’ve wanted to play it, but always seem to miss it!

I know Shanthi has been busy, but I always love Color Wars when it comes around, so it would be awesome if we could do that this year.

It’s up. :slight_smile: Though I still need to remember how all the scripts hook together…

We are still in the same teams ? I love my team from last year , great bunch of people

No, teams will be randomly created once signups are complete.

SO EXCITED.

My stable overview says I’m already signed up for CW and I can still see Team Red’s forum board — just FYI in case the scripts think everyone from the last CW is already in the same team. Also says “see forum for details� and there’s nothing posted for 2022 CW, which might be confusing to new players.

I’m experiencing the same thing. But I’m sure it’ll get worked out. Soooooo excited! XD

Should be fixed - I was hoping it would ignore the signups from 2020, but apparently not.

Works now. Thanks Shanthi!

Ahhhh so excited :smiley:

I am soooo excited to see this come back. I’m not so busy right now I can devote more attention to FF.

Even though I signed up I can’t acutally see any colour war posts??

I don’t think it has been set up yet.

Sorry, I meant to do this on March 1 but the week’s run away with me. Should be up and running now though!