Color War Team Stable Pages

I have a couple of questions about these pages.

In the Stable Alert section, under Racing, we have a link “Your stable has 1 horse entered for the upcoming race meet.”
When I click on the link, however, it shows me horses that my Stable has entered.

If I click on the “View Stable Budget” link, it shows my Stables budget.

Is anybody else finding the same thing or is it just me? Is this the way that this should be?

Yes, since the database knows to read what login you’re coming from, though that’s just how I see it. I’m not sure on the entry, since I’m usually the one entering the CW horses and I know who’s entered. If you were signed in as the Green Team Admin, you would be able to see the entry and stable budget (why are you trying to see our budget, Lewis? :stuck_out_tongue:)

Though when I went to our team’s stable and clicked our entry, I got a no horses entered message.

I wanted to see the race that Haunted Street was entered in and noticed that the entry fee didn’t match the difference between our starting amount and our current balance. I tried to look at our budget to see why it didn’t match what I thought it should be and could only see my stable’s budget (I realized afterwards that I had forgotten about shipping).

From what I remember, the way the web pages handle the decision to show your pages vs the teams pages is somewhat complicated and difficult to do without making it log you out.  It used to never go back to showing your stuff after you’d viewed the CW stuff, so Shanthi may have ‘over fixed’ the problem somewhat.

I think it’s the same for everybody. I had the problem in last years CW and its exactly the same this time. Sometimes i do log out and in again but most often i just live with it  :slight_smile: