Clicker Lab Auction

I created a small auction.

Clicker Lab Auction

The auction starts on Sep. 4th, ends on Sep. 11th. Horses will sell 18 hours after the last bid is placed, or at the close of the auction.

[color=red]Ch. Akasha - 2014 broodmare by WCh. Gotta Go (G) out of NCh. Always A Princess (B). Mult. Winner, Mult. Placed. In foal to NCh. Space Chips. The foal will be 3x3 inbred to platinum ranked Times Ebony.

[color=red]Devil’s Trill - 4yo racehorse by ICh. Unabridged (S) out of Ch. Strawberryswing. Mult. Winner, Mult. Placed, steeplechaser.

[color=red]Zanahoria - 3yo racehorse by ICh. What’s Your Point (G) out of Adriatic Swan (G). Mult. Winner, Mult. Placed, full sister to MSW millionaire stallion [color=blue]GCh. Zadar.

[color=blue]Contra Corriente - yearling colt by NCh. Al Mundhir, out of Ch. Sugar ‘n’ Spice. Dam’s first racing foal is stakes placed.

[color=blue]Gracias Amor - yearling colt by NCh. Al Mundhir out of Por Amor Al Arte (our foundation mare).

[color=red]Unread Topic - yearling filly by FFCh. I’m No Fool out of Ch. Shy Shy. So far the only dark grey foal by I’m No Fool :wink:

it starts tomorrow :slight_smile:

Auction started!