Clicker Lab 2025 Foals

Yesterday my aunt died to covid… she was in in medical coma for 10 days, due to severe pneumonia. Her lungs were getting better but other organs failed.

So sorry to hear this Hilda, condolences to you and your family. Thinking of you at this sad time.

So sorry to hear about your Aunt, this hideous disease has touched so many of us…

Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear that. Condolences to you and your family.

I’m so sorry to hear about your aunt, Hilda. Condolences to you and your family. Please take care of yourself at this time.

Very sorry to hear about your aunt. Sincere condolences to you and your family.

Sorry to hear about your loss, Hilda.

Thank you guys, that’s very kind of you.

A new filly today. The other mare that was due in December decided to finally drop her foal.

INSTA GLAM
NCh. Fool To Be Smokin’ x Ch. Filipendulous - GCh. My Lucky Day (G)
10.0h dark bay filly

It’s the first foal for Filipendulous, and she will be bred to NCh. Carrowmore next.

3 Colts | 11 Fillies

2 Likes

Lovely filly.

1 Like

Cute filly!

1 Like

Love the name! Nice filly.

1 Like

Boy and girl today.

JUST IN TIME
NCh. Space Chips x Ch. Blue Rabbit (B) - Created
9.2h blue roan filly

1/2 sister to Just A Girl. Sadly, Blue Rabbit has died. We also have a yearling colt from her.

JARARACUSSU
ICh. Blue Smoke (B) x Ch. Lointaine - Octagonal
9.1h bay colt

Jararacussu is a highly venomous snake.
Lointaine’s first foal Blitzschnell had a good 2yo year, winning twice. Lointaine will be bred to Space Chips for a full sibling of her colt Artemor, who has reached his minimal height and will start training soon.

4 Colts | 12 Fillies

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. :frowning: Glad the foal is alright, at least.

1 Like

Really sorry to hear about your loss. Hopefully her foals will do her proud.

1 Like

Sorry for your lost mare.

1 Like

One more filly, everyone is fine today.

KOHLRABI
NCh. Space Chips x Ch. Ekina - ICh. Spock
8.2h dark bay filly

Ekina will be bred to NCh. AndLikeThatHesGone. This is her second foal at Clicker Lab, both fillies.

4 Colts | 13 Fillies

3 Likes

Two lovely fillies today!

LATICAUDA
Gun Runner x GCh. Embellished (S) - GCh. Harvard Bound (B)
9.0h chestnut filly

1/2 sister to stakes placed D’Annunzio, and a multiple winner filly Irrtum. Laticauda is a venomous, semi-aquatic snake. I’m really into snakes recently!
Embellished will be bred to American Pharoah.

LUGUBRIOUS
NCh. Space Chips x GCh. The Woman In Black (B) - Black Gold (B)
8.3h bay filly

Full sister to 3yo Ganz Egal (2022), 1/2 sister to our younger broodmare Ch. Tipping the Velvet, and to stud qualified NCh. Cop in Morgue.
Lugubrious means mournful or dismal; the filly is named after Lepidodactylus lugubris - a mourning gecko (I’m also into lizards recently). Did you know, that mourning geckos can reproduce without a male? The female just lays eggs and baby females hatch from them.
The Woman In Black will be bred to NCh. Formal Occasion, because she’s not parthenogenetic.

4 Colts | 15 Fillies

3 Likes

Finally another foal!

MIDNIGHT ANGERDAY
NCh. Lucky Streak (S) x Ch. Sugar ‘n’ Spice (G) - Created
8.3h dark bay filly

3/4 sister to stakes winner Ch. Whistler’s Luck, 1/2 sister to Ch. Eerschay, Ch. Filipendulous. Name sounds weird but it relates to her granddam GCh. Midnight Danger; “angerday” is “danger” in Pig Latin, like Eerschay’s name is “cheers” in Pig Latin.

4 Colts | 16 Fillies

1 Like

NAJA NAJA
NCh. Space Chips x GCh. Wonder Woman - NCh. Black Warrior
10.2h bay colt

Naja Naja is the Latin name for Indian Cobra, also known as the spectacled cobra, Asian cobra, or binocellate cobra. The Indian cobra’s celebrity comes from its popularity as a Nipaie of choice for snake charmers. The cobra is deaf to the snake charmer’s pipe, but follows the visual cue of the moving pipe and it can sense the ground vibrations from the snake charmer’s tapping. Sometimes, for the sake of safety, the cobra will either be venomoid or the venom will have been milked prior to the snake charmer’s act. The snake charmer may then sell this venom at a very high price.

5 Colts | 16 Fillies

1 Like