Clicker Lab 2023 Foals

[color=blue]KIER[/color]
NCh. Space Chips x Ch. Summer Romance (S) - WCh. Secret of Love (S)
9.0h bay colt

1/2 brother to [color=blue]Ch. Defining Moment[/color], [color=red] Be Yourself[/color], [color=red]Ch. Rogue Love[/color]. Kier is “hearts” in Polish - one of the four suits in playing cards.
Summer Romance will be bred to California Chrome.

7 Colts | 8 Fillies | 1 Stillborn

Apparently I had a stillborn filly today, but there was no notification, other than that: Sky Heights has not been bred yet this year.
Sad news anyway. She will be bred to Al Mundhir.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Finally! This one was month overdue.

[color=blue]LELEK[/color]
NCh. Lucky Streak (S) x GCh. The Woman In Black (B) - Black Gold (B)
9.3h bay colt

1/2 brother to [color=red]Ch. Tipping the Velvet[/color], now a broodmare, also bred by Clicker Lab. Lelek is a bird - the european nightjar.
The Woman In Black missed her booking to Space Chips and she will be bred to Curlin.

8 Colts | 8 Fillies | 1 Stillborn

Two colts!

[color=blue]ŁABĘDŹ[/color]
American Pharoah x Adriatic Swan (G) - Created
7.3h brown colt

1/2 brother to [color=blue]GCh. Zadar[/color], [color=red]Ch. Djali Zwan[/color], [color=blue] Emoji[/color], [color=red] Que Venga[/color]. Łabędź means “swan” in Polish.
Adriatic Swan will be bred to Pay the Boatman.

[color=blue]ŁAŃCUT[/color]
NCh. Bear Witness x Ch. Shes Too Classy (S) - NCh. I’m A Classic (S)
8.2h bay colt

1/2 brother to [color=green]Ch. Leeway[/color].
Łańcut is a town in south-eastern Poland, which was owned by aristocratic Polish families. Its main attraction is the Łańcut Castle, built in the style of French Neo-baroque.
Shes Too Classy will be bred to Curlin.

10 Colts | 8 Fillies | 1 Stillborn

Nice boys. :slight_smile:

And another colt!

[color=blue]MAGISTER[/color]
NCh. Al Mundhir (B) x Ch. Ireland (B) - Created
9.2h flea-bitten grey colt

1/2 brother to [color=blue] Insenso[/color]. Magister means “master’s degree” in Polish. His half brother won a race just recently; bred and owned by Clicker Lab. Boys look almost identical! Magister only has a bit more white. Insenso was smaller at birth; only 8.3h. But also his sire is smaller than Al Mundhir.
Ireland will be bred to Space Chips.

11 Colts | 8 Fillies | 1 Stillborn

[color=red]NAGRODA[/color]
Frosted x I’m Not Pink (S) - Created
10.0h dark bay filly

1/2 sister to [color=red]Ch. Saramenha[/color], [color=blue] Grandiose Castle[/color], [color=blue] Rocinante[/color]. Nagroda means “prize, award”.
I’m Not Pink will be bred to Al Mundhir.

11 Colts | 9 Fillies | 1 Stillborn

Oh no, another stillborn :frowning:

Stillborn filly
ICh. Unabridged (G) x Por Amor Al Arte (B) - Created

Full sister to [color=blue] Impresario[/color] (2019). Por Amor Al Arte was my foundation mare, and she will be retired.

11 Colts | 9 Fillies | 2 Stillborn

Sorry for your loss. :frowning: I hope Por Amor Al Arte has a happy retirement.

[color=blue]ODLOT[/color]
NCh. Lord Nelson (B) x Ch. Sugar ‘n’ Spice (S) - Created
8.3h dark bay colt

1/2 brother to [color=red]Ch. Filipendulous[/color]. Odlot means “departure, takeoff”, but also trip after a drug experience.
Sugar ‘n’ Spice will be bred to NCh. Last For More.

12 Colts | 9 Fillies | 2 Stillborn

Lovely Nelson colt. :slight_smile:

Long time without new foals! Sadly, one of them is stillborn.

Stillborn colt
NCh. Irish Gold (S) x Ch. Iyaiyai - Giant’s Causeway (S)

Iyaiyai will be bred to Al Mundhir.

[color=blue]POGROM[/color]
GCh. Edinburgh (B) x Ch. Love Signal (S) - GCh. High On Love (S)
9.0h grey colt

1/2 brother to [color=red]Ch. Luna Llena[/color]. Named after a famous Polish arabian stallion, champion in Poland and in the U.S. Love Signal will be bred to Edinburgh again.

13 Colts | 9 Fillies | 3 Stillborn

Sorry about your stillborn. :frowning:

Lovely Eddie colt.

Pretty new filly!

[color=red]RAPOTYNKA[/color]
NCh. Bellagio (S) x WCh. Dreamboat (S) - Planet Hollywood (S)
8.2h dark bay filly

Full sister to [color=blue] Fibonacci[/color] (2019), a 2yo stakes winner.
1/2 sister to [color=red]Ch. Fluttering Voltage[/color], [color=red]Ch. Mere Magic[/color], [color=green] Actors Guild[/color], [color=red] Say It Right[/color].
Dreamboat has been retired, but we have two other foals from her, including 2yo colt Phyfe, who should start training soon.
Rapotynka is an old Polish name for Valerianella locusta - a small plant that is eaten as a leaf vegetable, and I’m growing it in a pot!

13 Colts | 10 Fillies | 3 Stillborn

Very pretty. :slight_smile: Good luck with your plant…I love the idea of growing my own herbs/veg but have a very black thumb.

Well, I love to experiment which sometimes kills plants… but I just start over! Since I have a little garden I couldn’t live without a piece of land! In fact, if I could I’d buy some land for gardening alone. Ideally, it would be large enough to keep some horses too :wink: but that’s not very possible… so I’ll be happy with a herd of earthworms :stuck_out_tongue:

We’ve just been house hunting and I was sooo tempted by the ones with a few acres, but they had no internet access which we need to do or jobs. Maybe next house hunt… :wink: We are surrounded by a farm so we have bovine neighbors at least.

[color=blue]SANOK[/color]
Curlin (B) x Ch. Yeman (B) - A.P. Indy (S)
9.2h bay colt

1/2 brother to [color=red] Mymble[/color].
He is named after a town in south east Poland, which is a popular tourist attraction, and used to be home to a large Jewish community. Notable people from Sanok are, for example, Zdzisław Beksiński - painter, photographer, sculptor, or Tadeusz Vetulani - agriculturalist and biologist who conducted notable research into forest tarpan and the Polish koniks, launching restoration and breeding schemes.
Yeman will be bred to NCh. Eighteen Karat.

14 Colts | 10 Fillies | 3 Stillborn

Time to report our new foal, born on May 17th…

[color=blue]TREFL[/color]
NCh. Player (S) x Odyssey (G) - Black Legend (S)
9.1h dark bay colt

1/2 brother to [color=red]ICh. Gal From Seattle[/color]. Trefl means clubs (black playing-card suit). Dam will have her next foal by NCh. Away The Lads.

15 Colts | 10 Fillies | 3 Stillborn