Can't login to bug system or create an auction

I didn’t really know where to post this so I thought I would stick it here.

Back in around June/July I couldn’t login to report a bug and since I had no bugs to report since then I forgot about not being able to login.

When I click on View/Report Bugs it takes me to a login page and when I try to login it says ‘Your account may be disabled or blocked or the username/password you entered is incorrect.’

I have tried logging in and out of the game, logging out of the forum, clearing cookies temporary files etc and have tried it on Chrome and Firefox and still get the same message.

The bug I wanted to report was that I can’t set up an auction. I put in the details of the auction, click Create Auction, click Yes on the next screen to confirm the info and then I get this message on the next screen

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘s Farm Auction’ AND Auctioneer = 3687’ at line 3

Auction should be fixed, I think. Still have no idea what’s up with the bug system unfortunately.

Thanks for fixing the bug with the auction.