cant log in

I usually stay logged in, but I recently logged out because my sister was interested in joining. Now when I try to log back in it says my user name is not valid, and her stable has been “waiting approval” for close to three weeks now. I’m just wondering what’s going on?

It looks like you’re in your sister’s account. What’s your stable’s name?

What I would recommend is that you log out, delete your cookies and then login with your own information. Hopefully that will help.  Or try another browser.

Yes, the easiest way to use two accounts on the same computer is to use different browsers (so that each of you stays logged in on their own browser).

What’s your/your sister’s stable names? The reason you can’t log in is that you have two stables - one’s approved (Superduty Racing Inc) and one’s not (Superduty Racing). So if you let me know which one you want to use I can delete the other one and you’ll be able to log in again.

Mine is Dani of California Racing, and my sister (the one I’m in) is the superduty racing. She tried to sign up the first time under superduty racing, but was the wrong email address so she tried again under superduty racing inc, so that’s the one she would like to use! Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the help!

OK I’ll look into it. :slight_smile:

I’ve deleted the old Superduty Racing that had the wrong e-mail.

I think if you both use different browsers, or are sure to log out before the other one logs in, both of you should be set. :slight_smile: Let me know if it doesn’t work.

Its still not working! It still says waiting approval. And my (dani) account still says user name does not exist. We have tried a few different things nothing seems to be working!

Your username is danica, so that should exist.

I don’t know what to tell you about the waiting approval thing - I just looked at your stable and it’s all setup.

Hmmm ill keep trying! Thanks so much for all the help we really appreciate it!!!

IT WORKED!!! Thanks again :slight_smile:

Great! :slight_smile: Welcome to both of you.