✅ Can't change breeding date

I wanted to breed one of our mares, Unbridled Run, who foaled this morning, but, when I clicked on “Pick a Date”, there was no drop down menu with dates to choose from.

I was trying to set the breeding date for April 17th.

We just had a new foal born this morning and I was able to successfully change the breeding date for the mother, however, Unbridled Run (10667) still won’t allow me the change her breeding date.

I tried deleting the booking for Unbridled Run to First Born Son to see if by doing that and adding it back as a new booking but couldn’t delete it. I selected the booking and clicked on Delete this booking. I got a message asking if I wanted to delete the booking and selected Yes and was returned to the Stallion’s breeding page. However, the booking was still there. I tried again with the same result.

I modified the booking and changed the slot the mare was in and was able to do that successfully. When I tried to delete that new booking, I was unable to do so, even though, by all indications, it was done.

I tried to pick the actual date I wanted to breed the mare based on the new booking slot but once again didn’t get a drop down menu of days to select.

I get the impression that the bug is related to Unbridled Run as I was successfully able to pick the date for another mare who had foaled after her.

Unbridled Run is horse number 10667.

I’m having the same issue trying to delete a booking to Sionnach #17199.

I want to delete one of my own mares that is booked in to his remaining April 2 slot but every time it tells me the booking had been cancelled, it’s still showing as reserved for my stable. I’m trying to delete my booking and reserve a generic slot for Lewis (@Starfish)

This should be fixed.

This is actually a different issue as Lewis’s was with picking dates for a mare whereas yours is selecting mares for a stud.

Having said that, this should be fixed. (I tested it by deleting your Apr 2 booking and reserving it for @Starfish, hope that’s ok.)

1 Like

Yes of course, thank you.