Can't Breed Mare

Broodmare: Ch. Gotta Fly can’t be bred to Exit Poll for some reason. She has an approved booking, isn’t currently in foal, the approved date is within her breeding window, she’s at the farm with the stud but when I click breed this foal the page just reloads and shows shes not currently in foal. I even tried changing the dates from late Feb to early Mar but still the same issue.

She also doesn’t show under stable alerts as not being bred yet even though her page shows not in foal as well as when looking at all broodmares

Side Note: had another mare at the same farm seeing a different stallion and had no issues breeding her just a few mins after trying Gotta Fly a few times

Looks like I’m having the same issue with Lingerie. I noticed she was unbred and thought that weird since she had foaled a month ago. She has an approved breeding with my stallion, Local Haunt, for end of February. The booking shows up on her breeding page, and on Local Haunt’s Arranged Breeding page. When I click “Breed This Mare” the site thinks about it then stops loading. I’ve tried canceling and re-booking from both Lingerie’s page and Local Haunt’s. I haven’t had an issue breeding other mares.

On a whim, I tried again but with a different stud. Somehow I was able to breed Lingerie to All That Appeal for June without issue. No clue if it was a stud issue or if the bugs had worked themselves out 2 months later…