Cannot terminate lease

I leased the wrong horse from Kismet Thoroughbreds (since corrected), but neither of us seem able to cancel the lease on Wait and See. When I click End Lease on her personal page or my leasing page, it opens a blank page. When Kismet clicks End Lease from her Leasing page, it asks her to confirm refund or not, we’ve tried both yes and no, and clicking either results in a blank page. My Stable Overview does show the alert, “Kismet Thoroughbreds has requested early termination of the lease on Wait and See.” When I click on End This Lease next to the alert, I get a blank page.

Since we can’t seem to cancel the lease but we don’t want the mare to just sit (and foal even later) we’ve decided I’ll go ahead and just lease/breed her.

I seem to be having this issue with a broodmare I leased from Coleman Branch - Briolette Of India - she already foaled and technically the lease isn’t over until Feb but when I try to end the lease on both her page and on the actual stable lease page I keep getting a blank page and she’s still showing in my stable and on my alerts as not bred for this year.