✅ Cannot nominate new stallions for BC

I went to nominate new stallions Honeydukes and Local Haunt to the BC, but the BC Nominations page says they are already nominated (so cannot be nominated again), but their personal page says they are not nominated. Honeydukes retired on 2/17/2021 and Local Haunt retired 2/27/2021 so both are within the 30 day time limit to nominate since retiring from the track.

Local Haunt’s page

Nominations are due by Feb 14th every year so not sure if that’s the reason or if there is a bug!

Normally that is correct, but if the Stallion is Retired to Stud after that date, you have a small period of time (30 days???) to nominate them for the BC if you want to.

I’m going to hazard a guess that with all the bugs we have right now, the system isn’t differentiating new Stallions for old ones so is treating them as if the cut off date is Feb 14th.

1 Like

Either this magically fixed itself or Shanthi got it working, but I was able to nominate Local Haunt and Honeydukes to the BC.

However…

I was looking at the nomination page and realized it was no longer listing certain crops as being nominated when my budget says otherwise:

Venture His Due also shows as having his 2025 Foal Crop nominated on the budget page, but not on the Nominations page (couldn’t take a screenshot big enough to show the 3 stallions).

I’m in the process of fixing things. :laughing:

1 Like

OK, I think this is fixed now.

1 Like

Thanks for all you do, Shanthi! I just happened to click on the page again and apparently just moved too quickly. :sweat_smile:

1 Like