Can’t enter races

Trying to enter races for 6th January. Pick race, then horse. Select enter race and nothing happens. Horse doesn’t get entered into race

I’m trying to do the same for Saturday, Jan. 2nd. It lets me select the horse, hit Submit, then the page just seems to refresh and the horse isn’t entered.

I’ll take a look tomorrow - 1am isn’t the best time to debug things. :tired_face:

3 Likes

Actually, I might have found the issue - no promises, but I was able to enter a horse in a race. :wink: Will investigate more tomorrow though.

FF horses have been entered before entries close, too.

I am not able to schedule entries either, the page just keeps refreshing after I click on the Schedule entry button.

I was finally able to enter horses (although I have 2 2YO that I tried to enter in a race for 3YO’s only that it said weren’t eligible).
I had 2 horses that I tried to enter in race 45 on Jan 2nd that I had to enter through the Upcoming Races section of their horse info page that the entry fee were doubled up.

Anyway, happy and healthy new year to everybody. Please God 2021 is better for everybody than 2020 was.

1 Like

The race entries are still misbehaving. I am able to enter races, but my horses aren’t showing as entered for Jan 9th. Money is being deducted out of my stable budget and the horses are shipping according to the entry.

For example, I just entered Upperchurch in Race 46 at Santa Anita (Jan 9), it shipped her to the track but there is no record of her being entered into the race.

I think things are fixed.

My horses still aren’t showing as being entered. I can do ‘new entries’ on my other horses but the 2 I did prior to the bug fix seem to be lost in the universe somewhere. It was Upperchurch and Black Ops Ninja

@Shanthi

I’m still having issues entering Upperchurch and Black Ops Ninja into races on Jan 9, I’m looking to enter Upperchurch in Race 46 at Santa Anita and Black Ops into race 26 at Aqueduct. They are both at their respective tracks but not appearing in the list for entry in each race.

Sorry, that should be fixed - had to tweak a couple of things for them.

Thank you :smiley: