Can a horse be aggressive?

My filly, Alberta Gold, is extremely fond of tearing the pants off her rider (I’m sure I’m being charged for a wardrobe somewhere in my taxes, haha). No joke, she turned 3 and became a terror, racking up 55 such comments since January out of 137 workouts (~40% of her rider comments are losing pants). Can a horse actually be aggressive in FF or does this suggest something else in terms of E/F?

Haha, you must have a nude parade in your barn! :stuck_out_tongue:
I think it’s about Natural Energy, though. She’s at Woodbine all the time since her previous owner shipped her there, so you should ship her home for a month or more and she’ll be happy again.

Ah! I checked her shipping history and totally read 2020, not 2019. To home she goes!

Horses do have an aggressive-y trait that factors into how well they take direction from their jockey. It has nothing to do with natural energy, but I think if their NE is low and they’re not inclined to play nice with the jockey (and the jockey wants them to do something they don’t like) they’ll fight the jockey more in a race.

Interesting to know! Thanks Shanthi.