Busy/away for most of August

So I keep meaning to enter my ponies in races, and keep not finding time to do it. And write code, and add features to the Beta site, etc. Just isn’t happening. :wink:

I’m getting married on August 17, and will be entertaining family from August 10-27 (off and on). I’ll be around, but given the last month of not having as much time for FF as I’d like, I’m going to guess that August will be the same.

Obviously I’ll try and fix major issues (races stalling, mainly) ASAP (except maybe while I’m off getting married :p), and I’ll try and pick more Select Auction horses from FF’s herds, but for the most part I’ll be letting FF be on auto-pilot for a few weeks.

Have an awesome time! Congrats, Shanthi!

:smiley: have fun!!!

Good Luck, hope the big day goes well and enjoy your family time :slight_smile:

Yay! Congratulations!!  :slight_smile:

This awesome news! Hope you have the best day of your life. If you don’t mind me asking, where are you going to honeymoon?

Enjoy your month and your family! Congratulations on making through to the wedding planning. I’m sure it will be a wonderful day. I wish you two the best.

We’re not sure, but we’re thinking Florence. We won’t go away immediately, so it’ll probably October/November when we go.

Thanks! Wedding planning has been a big hassle even though we’re aiming for a very low-key affair. I’ll be glad when that part’s all over!

Congratulations, Shanthi!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. As the expression goes, may all your problems be “little ones”. If you can survive 2 1/2 weeks of entertaining family, you should be able to survive anything.

Thanks!

Very true!

Congrats! Best wishes to you both!

Good Luck today. Guess you’re unlikely to check in today but hope all goes well :slight_smile: and Congratulations!

Congrats I’m sorry I didn’t see this until today hope you have a wonderful time an many years of happiness !

A little late, but congratulations! :slight_smile:

Congrats to you and your new husband. I hope it’s all smooth sailing from here now that all the stressful parts are over. :slight_smile: Enjoy it!

Thanks everyone!

The week/wedding was great, if hectic and a bit stressful (my family is not organised, especially in large groups). We had 3+ ceremonies, though (counting the legal courthouse, the non-legal-in-front-of-guests courthouse, and the non-legal-in-front-of-everyone field), and still may not be married as they misspelled my name on the marriage certificate. :wink: Still waiting for feedback on that.

Family/friend hosting is almost over - long holiday this weekend with friends before they head back to the US, and then we can resume our usual non-social-butterfly lifestyle.

Yay, super exciting. :slight_smile: Congrats and best wishes to both of you!