🚧 Budget issue

When I look at my Stable Overview page, it says that I have $153,227,864, which is almost $95,000 more than what I calculate I should have. If I look at my Stable Budget, it says that I have $153,132,922, which is what I calculate I should have. I have had cases of a few hundred to a thousand dollars difference between the two figures (Stable Overview and Stable Budget) but never almost $95,000. I have gone over the figures carefully and my calculations come out to the same figure.

Mine is also off by $28,000 give or take.

The gap is now over $274k as of this morning, in the other direction. Before it was that my Stable Overview budget was more than my Stable budget, now, the Stable budget is more, which actually makes the swing about $360k.

I had 16 horses auto-entered for Feb 24th this morning, yet, while my stable budget reflects this, my Stable Overview budget is still the same as what it was last night.

I’m sure that there were other expenses that I have encountered in the past couple of weeks that haven’t been deducted from my account but, apart from shipping fees not being charged, I can’t remember them right now.

I have been trying to track what things get charged to my account and what doesn’t and have identified two expenses. One is Auto-Entry Fees and the other is Shipping. Regular manual entries get charged but not Future Entries. I had 4 horses that were designated as Auto-Entries for Wednesday and were entered successfully today, however, their entry fees did not get deducted from my account. I manually entered one other horse and his entry fee did get deducted.

I also made a note of my account balance then shipped a number of horses to different places, doing no other transactions at this time, When I looked at my account balance after shipping the horses, it hadn’t changed. I have done this a couple of times with the same result.

Shanthi - Hopefully this will give you an idea of where to check in the code for this bug.