🚧 Budget Charged Twice

Not really a bug but didn’t know exactly where to post about this. The upset with the horses getting deleted means that I had to ship mares and do race entries more than once, so I’ve been double charged on both accounts, according to my stable budget.

Yep, that would be the case. If I have time, and it dramatically affects your budget, I’ll do a refund, but I’d like to clear some bugs first. (And hopefully stop deleting data willy-nilly…)

1 Like

That’s fair. I wasn’t sure if it was something that would be easy to fix. In that case, I’ll just deal with the extra expense. I just calculated it. It’s less than $5,000 since it looks like actual breedings and race nominations stayed put, and I haven’t been doing terribly much while trying to reorganize all my data after my computer stopped working in December.

I’ll leave the topic open for a bit if you’re OK with that, though, in case anyone was majorly affected and would like to post here.

Good luck, Shanthi! I really do appreciate you continuing to run this game despite how much work I’m sure it is.

I lost about 170k but I will survive until reimbursed. :laughing:

Thanks for all you do, Shanthi! I wish we could help more with all the grunt work.

1 Like

I wish I could help, too! Unfortunately, my knowledge of coding is limited to beginner’s HTML from the early 2000s, so I wouldn’t be any help either way. Lol.

1 Like

Done.

1 Like