Broodmares for Trade...

Hi guys,
So I’m trying thin out females lines I have a lot of (even if they are great mares, diversity seems to be a good thing) so I have some mares I am willing to trade permanently or temporarily for either mares with similar QUALITY of bloodlines/race records or mares with superior race records. PM me with offers please and don’t be shy-even if your mare to trade is from created lines, if she has a fantastic race record I may be interested. :slight_smile:

*Mares will be traded without this year’s foal and sent to your barn after they foal. They are both due in early Feb.

Northern Lightz (Northern Slew(B) x Seeing Starz(G))
1st foal should race this year(was a December birth so is really a 2010 foal). Out of Reine-de-Course mare Seeing Starz making Lightz a 1/2 sister to FFCh.Starz Afire, WCh.Strider, NCh.Starz ‘N’ Stripes, NCh.Gazelle and GCh.Starzen. Plus one her sire’s side she has Seattle Slew(Chef-de-Course) and Northern Dancer. Great addition for any barn. (I currently have 2 Starz mares racing, 1 yearling filly and 2 broodmares (counting Lightz) plus Seeing Starz herself-hence my need for some diversity!)-will consider any offer-doesn’t have to be an exact match in quality-if I like your mare I’ll trade, I just want something different!

Street Skipper (Cross Roads(S) x GCh.Dream Skipper(G)) -traded to Holly/CDS
Stakes placed mare whose 1st foal is currently a yearling. By Chef-de-Course sire Cross Roads and out of GCh.Dream Skipper who was a successful racer herself and has produced MSW’s NCh.Queen, Ch.Skip It(2010 SC Filly of the Year), SW’s Ch.Moonopoly, Ch.Asia and SP Ch.Tap Dance. Dream Skipper has only produced 1 non-grey of 9 foals and so far her daughters have been throwing the grey gene out a lot so if you like grey’s you have a high chance of getting several with Street Skipper(her 1st/only foal is a dapple grey). I currently have 3 Dream Skipper mares otherwise Street Skipper would definitely be a keeper!

More may be offered as younger siblings retire.

Street Skipper has been traded to Holly of CDS. Thanks again Holly!