Broodmares for lease

I have too many broodmares to be able to deal with all their foals properly so I am going to lease out several broodmares this year (with the possibility to buy at the end of the lease in some cases)They will each be up for lease as soon as they have foaled but I want to take bookings now  so I can get them all sorted in one go.

[b]I will give preference to newbies for the mares below  until 1 February 

I’d be interested in Morgaine and Liquid Fire if they are still available :wink:

Hi Paul, they are up for you now, hope their babies do well for you!
best wishes
Gwen

I’d love to lease Gallant Dancer if she’s still available.

Thanks!

Thanks Got’em

I’ll take Star Song if she’s available please.

Thanks

Could I get the lease for Exemption, Moon Trick, and Enchanted Evening please? 

Could I lease Enchanted Evening?

Hi, can I lease Malina?

I think I have all requests sorted! let me know if I have got it wrong. Mesa I’m sorry but Enchanted Evening has already been leased.
I have started the lease dates from when they are expected to foal, if they are currently in foal. You can accept the lease now though, you don’t have to wait. Hope all the babies are awesome and do your stables proud  :slight_smile:

Hi Gwen,

Happy to take Alydar’s Magic & Wild Child if they haven’t been leased yet.

Sorry Andy, Alydar’s Magic has already been leased. Wild Child is available as soon as her current lease ends in March, I will send her to you then, but please remind me again in case I have a senior moment and forget!

I would love to lease Bubbleglass and Coronet if they are still available.

Uhg I wanted wild child!

Coronet is up for you now, freedom but bubbleglass has been leased - sorry!
However Snowfire is still available and has a very decent race record with 3 wins, 7 seconds a thirs and 3 fourths from 25 starts. I will be breeding from her myself next year after I have (hopefully) reduced my broodmare band.

No problem at all! I’d be happy to take Snowfire.  :slight_smile:

Hi Freedom, Snowfire is up for you now, looking forward to see what her babies are like :slight_smile: