Broodmares for lease for 2023

In order to try and reduce the amount of money I spend on breeding and shipping fees next year whilst satisfying my ‘greedy hoarder’ tendencies, I’m planning to lease out some mares. The girls listed below will be available provided they foal safely. If anyone would like to have one next year, please let me know and I’ll set up the lease once the mare has foaled. They are available for $2,500 each.

Leased - Sakura Springs Blodeuwedd. Carrowmore x Rosebud (G). Multi-winner at 3 and 4 years. Half-sister to ICh What’s Your Point. First foal due next year. Due early February.

Comes The Night. Nightfight x Come On Sunday (B). Multi-winner at 5 years. Unplaced at 2 and didn’t race again until I bought her as a 5yo so could have been a better runner than her race record suggests. First foal due early January.

Devils Grace. Devil May Care x Graceful Exit (S). Half to ICh Doodles. MSP at 2, MSW at 3. Has three foals of racing age however they are with an inactive stable so next year’s 2yo is likely to be her first runner. Due to foal early June.

Leased - Starfish Impulse Drive (B). Highland Wizard x
Indy’s Lady (G). Half to WCh Sponsored. MSP at 2. Due early April.

In The Loop. As You Wish x In The Know (G). Multi winner at 3, SW, MSP at 4 and MSP at 5 years. Eldest foal is a 2yo, unplaced in his only start to date. Due early Feb.

Oryx. Highland Bandit x NCh Gazelle (B). Multi-winner at 4 and 5, SP at 5. Eldest foal will be 2 next year. Due early March

Leased - Sakura Springs Purple Haze. Nightfight x Evening Haze (G). SP at 2, SW at 3. First foal will be a yearling next year. Due early March.

Leased - Gant’s Farm Raining on Parade. Gimmie A Shot x Dream Skipper (G). Half to Moonopoly, Galaxy’s Zodiac and NCh Queen. Multi-winner at 3 and 4 years. First foal is 2 next year. Due late March.

Leased - Gant’s Farm Ring The Alarm (B). What’s Debatable x Highland Gold (G). MSP at 4 years. Half to FFCh I’m No Fool. Four foals of racing age - 1 x MSW and 2 x SP. Due mid March.

Romance N Honour. Alley Cat x On The Run(G). Multi-winner at 3,4 and 5. Half to MSW GCh Caledonian and Ch Manifesto. Eldest foal is 2 next year. Due end of January.

Starz Crossing. Street Wise x Starz Awhirl (S). Multi winner, multi placed at 4 years (unraced at 2, 3 & 5 years). First 2yo next year. Due early May.

Vanessa Atalanta. War Admiral x NCh American Black (G). Multi-winner at 2 and 3 years. Half-sister to GCh Highland Black, GCh Mississippi and NCh Highland Paint. Eldest foal will be a yearling next year. Due early February.

If she is still available, I wouldn’t mind leasing Impulse Drive

I’d be interested in Blodeuwedd.

Thanks both. I’ve made a note and I’ll set them up as soon as they’ve foaled.

Added another 8 mares for lease.

I would like to lease Raining on Parade and Ring The Alarm

Thanks John, they’re reserved for you.

I’d be interested in Purple Haze as well.

Thanks, sheds reserved for you.