Boarding Fees change? Or Bug?

Shanthi

My Budget would always be reduced every day by $100 for every horse I currently had at a Boarding Farm, which was expected.

Starting on October 1st, however, I noticed that I wasn’t getting “charged” Boarding Fees for any of my horses that I had at Boarding Farms. Then, on Oct 8th, my Budget was $3,000 less than I thought it should be, on the 10th it was another $1,692 less than I thought it should be (even after adjusting my figures by the earlier figure) and this morning it was another $2,410 less than I thought it should be.

At first, I wondered if the $3,000 could have been a correction for the “missed” fees for the first 8 days of October (although, according to my calculations, it should have been more like $6,500). As for the other two days, they are random figures (i.e. not exact multiples of $100), nor are they what I calculate my Boarding Fees should have been for those periods (although, if the $2,410 was rounded to the nearest $100, it would be correct for that day).

I didn’t report this as a “Bug” because I couldn’t figure out how to word it properly. Even what I have written above looks more like “waffling” rather than “coherent”, so, hopefully you’ll be able to make some kind of sense out of it.

Shanthi

Even though this problem seems to have been fixed about a week ago, I have noticed that it seems to have cropped up again. I was not charged Boarding Fees over the last two days, even though I have 24 horses at Boarding Farms.