Black Storm Auction

Hopefully this is the last minor clear out. All have reserves of 5k to cover the consignment fee. I’m trying to sort out my herd and these guys got the axe. There might be a few more if I can make myself let go, haha.

[color=red]August Burns Red, Ch. Turn n’Burn (S) x Ch. Three Spectacles, by Spectacular Bid (S). 2yo filly.
Entered to race this Saturday. Three Spectacles is a MSW and half to SW Three Secrets and bronze-ranked Seattle Triple, dam of Ch. Holiday Rock. This is her oldest foal.

[color=red]Brilliant Melody, Silver Charm (B) x Blowin in the Wind (G), by West Wind (S) 2yo filly.
Probably just a late bloomer since Silver Charm’s oldest crop is 2, so it’s still to be seen how he is as a sire in the long run. She’s half to two MSW’s: ICh. Soft Whispers and Ch. A Mighty Wind.

[color=green]I’m Your Devil, WCh. I’m Your Angel (S) x Jezabelle (B), by War Admiral (S). 3yo gelding.
Might make for a nice project horse for someone. half to SP War Letters. His dam, Jezabelle, is out of gold-ranked Devil’s Trademart, making her half to NCh. Devil May Care (S).

[color=blue]Into the Sea, GCh. Go for Dash (S) x Jazzify (B), by GCh. Jazz It Up (G). 2yo colt.
Half to SP A.P. Goodyear who is 7 points from her champion title. Jazzify is out of Reine-de-Course Affirm It (S), making her half to MSW’s GCh. Wild Rumors (S), Ch. Wouldn’tyouknowit (B), and Ch. Good to Go. Also half to SP Ch. Highland Native (G).

[color=red]Perelandria, GCh. Highland Laird (S) x Ch. Mercury Rising. 2yo filly.
Sire needs no introduction. Perelandria is Mercury Rising’s second foal.

[color=green]Spirit of Autumn, NCh. Lasting Spirit (B) x Autumn Melodies (G). 3yo gelding.
Half to MSW GCh. Autumn Cat.

Darn it, tempting babies. :wink: I already have 63, really don’t need more…

All the girls found new homes! Good luck to Stillwater Farms, Triple M Racing, and Oakwood Farms. No love for the boys?