Black Storm 2019 Foals

Nice babies! How about keep Flying for a name  :slight_smile:

[color=blue]Honeydukes, 9.2hh chestnut colt
ICh. Witness x Midnight Return (Ch. Magic Cross)
Warlock is the third foal out of Midnight Return. Midnight Return was SP and is a half-sister to MSW GCh. Jack O’Lantern, Ch. Marilyn Monroe, Ch. Trick or Treat, and Ch. Sweet ‘n’ Spicy. She will visit French Ruby next.

12 Foals: [color=blue]7 Colts | [color=red]5 Fillies | 0 Stillborn – 16 due

Love the name.

Me too.

Me three :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone! I was surprised it wasn’t taken.

One girl jumped the gun and foaled this tiny guy a few days early:

[color=blue]Kingsley, 8.0hh bay colt
ICh. Long Live the King x Coronet
Half-brother to 3 winners from 3 runners including SP’s Song of Roland and Dark Crown. Coronet will visit Worthy Victor next.

13 Foals: [color=blue]8 Colts | [color=red]5 Fillies | 0 Stillborn – 15 due
Okay ladies, feel free to foal some girls. I really don’t mind.

[color=red]Harken, 10.0hh bay filly
ICh. Worth the Wait x Mercenary’s Song (WCh. Highland Bandit)
This big girl is her dam’s first foal. Mercenary’s Song set a speed record going 10f dirt and her dam is a half-sister to Smoke ‘n’ Mirrors, dam of ICh. Blue Smoke and GCh. Phantom Smoke. Mercenary Smoke is for sale at 15k.

14 Foals: [color=blue]8 Colts | [color=red]6 Fillies | 0 Stillborn – 15 due

Lovely girl - great name.

[color=red]Waxwing, 8.2hh brown filly
NCh. Joyeux Oiseau x Miss My Scribbles (Secretariat)
Miss My Scribbles set 2 speed records and is a half-sister to Money Prospect (dam of MSW GCh. Moneyed Man), Making Money (Ch. Lusea), and Ch. Sunset Girl (MSW Ch. Sunset Flight). Miss My Scribbles returns to RC Bee.

[color=blue]Zombie Train, 9.2hh flea-bitten gray colt
ICh. Dr. Evil x Quiet Silhouette
The names were endless for this one! Half-brother to SW Ch. Unsung Hero and SP Shadow Man; 3 of his 4 racing siblings are winners. She’ll visit Express Yourself next.

16 Foals: [color=blue]9 Colts | [color=red]7 Fillies | 0 Stillborn – 13 due

Still waiting on that February 3rd baby, but one of the March foals arrived!

[color=blue]Caradhras, 8.3hh bay colt
NCh. Daredevil Dan x Ch. Whispering Embers (Fire ‘n’ Smoke)
Half to New World Order who was stakes placed at 2 last year. Granddam is half to The Fighting Fifty. Whispering Embers will visit Foolhardy next.

17 Foals: [color=blue]10 Colts | [color=red]7 Fillies | 0 Stillborn – 12 due

Nice colt. Hope your late babies put in an appearance soon!

FINALLY! But dang, I want some girls! The last few years have been almost 50:50 but this year it’s colts, colts, colts. All have been healthy though, so I can’t complain too much.

[color=blue]Siege, 10hh dark bay colt
NCh. In the Navy x Dancinginthedark (Black Gold)
15 days late, this big boy is the 5th foal for his dam. Dancinginthedark is listed for sale.

17 Foals: [color=blue]11 Colts | [color=red]7 Fillies | 0 Stillborn – 11 due

Good name

Ah! Game of Thrones. Love Versailles, and very jealous! :slight_smile: Congrats on a very dapper looking group of foals!

[color=blue]Lioncourt, 9hh bay colt
NCh. French Ruby x Mrs. Soffel (B), by Conspiracy Theory (G)
I’m excited for this boy! There are 5 gold-ranked horses and 1 platinum horse in his pedigree: Lit de Justice, Ruby Slippers, Conspiracy Theory, Secret of Love, Hollywood Silver, and Hollywood Queen. Of his two siblings, one is a winner and the other has hit the board 2 of 4 times. Mrs. Soffel was bred on a lease and returned to Marshall Creek.

19 Foals: [color=blue]12 Colts | [color=red]7 Fillies | 0 Stillborn – 10 due

One to really look forward to!

Congratulations on all the healthy babies.

[color=red]Ne Pleure Pas, 8.2hh dark gray filly
NCh. Joyeux Oiseau x Castleonacloud
Named because we could have cried with joy when this little girl finally dropped almost 3 weeks late! Her two racing-age siblings are both placed and owned by FF, but her half-sister has never been worst than 4th in 4 starts. Castleonacloud will be consigned to the Mixed Auction but I’m open to selling her privately beforehand, just pm me.

Unfortunately Meant to Be lost her Mr. Prospective foal and will try again for next year.

21 Foals: [color=blue]13 Colts | [color=red]8 Fillies | 1 Stillborn – 8 due

Four more due in the first 5 days of April then a slew in May.

Looks like this year will be a colt year.

[color=blue]Caleuche, 8.3hh bay colt
Animal Kingdom x Ch. Filly From Chile, by Bold Ruler
Filly from Chile was purchased in-foal from the Clover Springs Auction. Of her 4 race-age foals, only 2 have run, 1 winner, and both inactive since spring of 2017. Filly from Chile is a MSW of 408k and a half-sister to 3 silver-ranked mares. Caleuche is named after a ghost ship from Chilean mythology. She will visit French Ruby next.

22 Foals: [color=blue]14 Colts | [color=red]8 Fillies | 1 Stillborn – 7 due

Nice colt. :slight_smile: