Beta Suggestions

So I don’t clog up the suggestions board with suggestions that are actually for beta, I figured I’d start a thread here instead. All feel free to add. Hope that’s all right.

I had some ideas for beta and didn’t know if they were on the list as of yet, but I would love if we could add “If…then” logic to training? As in “If x has energy less than B, then do not run training schedule”; "If horse is 2yo, apply training schedule “2yo Starter.”; "If horse’s fitness is less than A then apply training schedule “Fitness.”  You might already have it planned, but it would be helpful.

I have something along those things in mind, trick is figuring out how to make it easy to use and effective. :slight_smile: At the very least I want to add energy/fitness constraints to workouts, eg only train if energy >= B, don’t train if fitness is A, etc. Would also be nice to flag schedules as “auto-add horses of X type to this schedule” so that when you buy/breed a new horse they get schedule X.

Sounds perfect!

New idea: I was just trying to pick a stallion, and while their highlights page lists their awards and wins, would it be possible to have their foals that win Breeder’s Cups, Triple race series, and Eclipse awards there also? Obviously they would only be the most exceptional foals, so some stallions may not have any listed but exceptional stallions might have a handful or more.

Adding to your training filter topic, it would be nice if horses got auto-added back to the schedule after injuries (go back to X schedule Y days later after Z type of injury).  That one gets me, same as buying new ponies!

Something to consider for Version 2.0:-

This is for the Sales/Leases/Auctions page in the Auctions section. The last column tells us how many horses were/are consigned to the Auction. How difficult would it be to change it so that, before the Auction starts, it tells you how many horses are consigned to it, but, once the Auction has actually started, have it tell us how many horses are still available/unsold instead?

This is not a “really need to seeâ€�, more of a “might be nice if…â€�.