Best 2YO Sires

Hey guys…

Just

wondering if I could get some discussion going on who are the better 2YO sires. I wanna breed

a big time 2YO stakes winner! :smiley:

I think Highland Bandit is

pretty awesome. His first crop has been a real hit on the track. As 2YO’s he had Highland

Storm and Highland Paint who both won stakes. He had Highland Miss who was SP. Do You Dare

was stakes 4th, but has gone on to be a GI winner this year. Highland Miss was stakes third

as a 2YO. Can’t Catch Me won six races as a 2YO and has now won three stakes this year.

Rooftop Bandit didn’t do too much as a 2YO, but has gone on to have a reasonable year so far

with a stakes placing. Catch Me If You Can was stakes fourth as a 2YO and has gone on to win

as a 3YO. His only non-winner from his first crop is Starlight Bandit, but I doubt that will

remain the same for very long.

So yeah… Highland Bandit looks like he could possibly be

taking his sire’s, Highland Rogue, spot as the super-stallion of FF.

Anyone else got any

ideas about who some good juvenile sires are??? :slight_smile:

Well I would have to totally

agree that Highland Bandit is an awesome stallion, he has some sweet foals.

Seabiscuit has had a few foals that raced compared to

others, but most seem to have performed well as two-year-olds, not necessarily maturing early

but they perform well, and go on to do well as three-year-olds it seems.

Now, this fall I

would watch for these guy’s foals…

What’s Debatable

ahhh… I do love this boy, two of my mares had his foals I kept the Move Boldly foal but he

also covered GCH Dream Skipper (she’s already produced MSW Queen, SW Moonopoly, SP Street

Skipper) All his foals look good, he also has a pair of twins that will race by Dancing

Time.

Highland Wizard and I’m A Classic had some really nice mares go to them pretty

early, Classic had the only FF champion go to him his first year at stud, so watch for their

foals to be in the winners circle.

Post if you got any other ideas of who’s foals we

might see run first at the wire.