BC Nominations

I feel like this is a stupid question but I’m having trouble finding the page that ranks the horses nominated for the Breeder’s Cup Series so I can figure out where my eligible horses are on the list. I feel like it’s right in front of my nose but I just can’t find it…

Go to the “Racing” drop down menu then go to “Special Races” then select either “BC Qualifiers” list for the Breeder Cup Races or “BS Qualifiers” for the Breeders Series qualifiers.  I looked at the breeders series qualifiers page and their aren’t any horses listes yet I’m sure the list will be updated as we get closer to the breeders series races.

Here’s the link :slight_smile:

finalfurlong.org/bcqual.php

There isn’t anyone listed under any of the races for qualifiers.  When are the BC Series Races? How does it work? Hopefully, my mare will qualify for it and I can enter it.

You can look up which races are run when by going to the “Racing” drop down menu and looking at the “Race Schedule”.  They are run sometime during the months of Nov. and Dec… Here is a link to some info on the BS races and how they work…http://www.finalfurlong.org/forum/index.php/topic,1516.0.html   As for the current list, like I said, it will probably be updated closer to the time of the races.  Right now Shanthi is concentrating on the BC races and all that cool stuff.  Hope this helps.

Also, guys just to clerify, the BS races are Breeder Stakes races not BC (Breeders Cup races) and are not affiliated with the Breeders Cup.  The Breeders Stakes Series is completely different if you read about it in the link above you should be up to speed.