Auto workouts

I know there still seems to be problems with Fitness and Energy levels but is everyone else able to do Auto workouts? I haven’t had normal auto workouts since the start of the year. Some horses have had workouts happen automatically on random occasions, most have not had any. and this week 4 of them had an auto workout on a Wednesday and I never train on a race day. If I’m the only one I will raise a bug report but if most of you are having the same issues i will leave it.

This has been an ongoing issue. A small handful of my herd had a workout in early February, but most haven’t had an auto workout since January 25th.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. I know there had been comments about it but not for a while so I wasn’t too sure if it was still game wide.

Only one of my horses worked in March, twice, could be because everyone else is at F energy…

I’ve been in the same boat. I had a handful of horses auto work out yesterday, but some that haven’t since January or before. None of my 2 year olds have auto worked out. None of my horses have energy below C either (and that’s only two of them). So really it’s just random.