Auction Time Left not resetting

I noticed that this is not resetting when one bidder outbids the previous high bidder.

In the Darkwood Auction going on now, the High Bidder for Subzero Angel has changed a number of times since the auction started this morning, however, the Summary says that the Time Left is less than an hour, which would be consistent with when I put my first bid in.

However, I know that when I woke up this morning and found that I had been outbid, I increased my Max Bid. Up to about an hour ago, I was still the High Bidder at about $600k, however, Denoux is now the High Bidder, so their revised bid could only have come in in the last hour or so. Currently, the Auction Summary shows only 48 minutes left. I don’t know if any other horses are experiencing this issue.

I had a vague feeling that this problem may have also existed in the Select Auction too, but didn’t know for certain, as it didn’t appear to affect a horse I was actively bidding on.

I have a screen shot taken of my Auction Watch screen about an hour and a half ago, showing the Time Left for Subzero Angel as being 2h 29m and the Current Bid was $600,500.

BTW - I suspect that a similar issue exists with Ultramarine, too.

I don’t think it’s working for any of the horses. I also bid on Royal Fool, and the time left didn’t change.

The difference is that with Royal Fool, while your bid was higher than the current bid, it wasn’t higher than my maximum bid, so the Time Left didn’t get reset.

With Subzero Angel, Denoux’s bid was higher than my maximum bid, which should have reset the Time Left (not that it would have made a difference to me as I was not going to go any higher anyhow).

1 Like

That’s good to know, thanks for the clarification.