Anyone in England?

[color=green]Got Moxie could use a bit of a break if anyone is willing.

Sure go ahead.  He can stay as long as needed (Generous Bloodstock).

Great! 2 or 3 weeks should do the trick. I can return the favor in New York if ever needed. Thanks! :slight_smile:

I have a 2YO colt, Hogwarts, currently racing in England, who needs a rest. Can anybody help me?

Yes Lewis, go ahead and set him up

Great thanks. I’ve set up the lease. 3 weeks should be fine.

Emma,

Any chance you would be willing to take on four more horses for about three weeks rest:-

Mystic Glory, Big Dawn, Painter Raven, and Rebel Brother.

Let me know and I’ll set up the leases.

Thanks.

Yes, that’s fine Lewis.

Emma, Can I trouble you with one more horse, Beautiful Rumor? I have set up the lease for her.

As my way of saying thanks, you can have one free breeding to any of my stallions next year. You don’t have to choose which stallion or which mare until next breeding season starts. I will make a note of it and remind you next season.

Thanks once again.

Hi Lewis, no problem and thank you that’s a very generous offer.

Hi Emma,

I’ve just put in a request to terminate the lease for Hogwarts. Could you please ship him back to England and then accept the termination.

Thanks.

Hi Emma,

I’ve just put in a request to terminate the leases for Big Dawn, Mystic Glory, Painted Raven & Rebel Brother. Could you please ship them back to England and then accept the terminations.

Thanks.

Hi Emma,

I’ve just put in a request to terminate the lease for Beautiful Rumor. Could you please ship her back to England and then accept the terminations.

Thanks.