Another New Girl

Hi I’m another new girl and I’m really keen to start Final Furlong. My names Sophie and I’m 16. I live in New Zealand and have been riding horses since I was 8. I came to New Zealand from Africa in 1999 and began horse riding that same year. I had a horse when I was 10 called Vinny, he was a TB cross and he was beautiful. But he had to be sold when we moved from the countryside to town. I’m in my second to last year at college and am interested in doing equine studies at university. My dream is to be a top thoroughbred breeder and create my own bloodline of top quality, fast race horses. I’m planning on doing the same on Final Furlong. This was the only game I could find that allowed such realistic qualities where it is possible that I could work on my theories in creating beautiful, fast race horses with quality conformation and genetics. I’m extremely interested in joining the Final Furlong community and creating an influential stable called Urban Legends Stable. I can’t wait! ;D

Welcome to the game. :slight_smile:

Sounds like you’ll have lots of fun in FF, welcome to the game!!  If you ever have any questions, feel free to hit me up! :slight_smile: