All Colour

I can’t seem to figure out which stallion to breed to my mare All Colour
[http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=10118].

I want something relatively close to home and preferable under $15,000. Anyone have any ideas?

List of farms in FL with Studs

–Iron Spur

List of farms in Kentucky with studs:
Delta Ro
Edgewood
Gust O’Wind
Kona Star
Marshall Creek
North Oak
Starfish

This is probably the last list I’m going to do regarding finding stallions in a certain location.  That already greatly limits you to a handful of stallions and choosing one should be relatively easy based upon your price range, and/or other qualities you would like to breed for. You can find stables in your area by browsing the Stable List in the Game Links drop-down menu (in the black skin). Look for established stables, and you’ll probably be able to dig up a full list of stallions in your area in under 10 minutes.

Good luck finding a boy that suits your mare’s needs! =)

Both of mine are tall Steplechasers, not BC nominated at the moment trying to replace my funds! Lol out of mine Cryptic Ballad(had an eclipse award) has more open spots than Gilded Saint (lots of speed records and big races)but both still have openings.$10k with LFG.
And thanks for the mention Cat!! :smiley:

Thanks I think I found one that seems to suit her

Piggybacking on Cat and Carol’s posts, I’d suggest one of those farms with either a Turf or SC stallion, given the mare’s preference for green, but it totally depends on what you’d like the foal to run on or what age of maturity you’d prefer.  Cryptic Ballad and Gilded Saint both fit the green and FL parts of the recipe. And, there are quite a few KY stallions ranked in the top 25 (by win%) that are quite affordable ($10k or less) that may give you a different maturity focus. Happy Stallion Hunting! Let us know what you decide!