Afficionado

Would any one be interested in buying my 2 year old colt, Afficionado?  I need some more horses that can make more money for my new stable and I don’t really need a 2 year old right now.  I would be interestd in trading for a more reliable horse or just selling him.  If anyone is interested please let me know and also let me know what horse you’d like to trade for or how much you’d want to buy him for.  Here is his link finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=5379
His father has sired some horses such as Learaly, who has placed 7 out of 13 in the money and Albasear, a 2 year old that was 2nd and 3rd in his starts on the dirt.  His dam had only one foal. 
Maybe gelding him would help but I don’t have time to wait around for him to mature, he is costing me money and not making anything back.
Thanks,
Erika

As was mentioned numerous times in the Pricing thread… Random horses have no connection to other horses in the game.  If you can’t click on the sire or dam’s name as a link, then the horse is in no way related to other horses in the game.

Try running him on turf… he’s only been on dirt & has come in 5th 2x…

Equipment might help as well.