9/25

Well, on top of winning a half-brother to my MSW filly Ch. Diamond Prospector at auction my four runners bagged two wins, a show, and a fourth.

[color=red]Solient K ran third in a 7f turf allowance for 2YOs. It looks like a change in equipment is doing the trick but we’ll see if she’ll improve next time out.

[color=blue]Dial Who won a 9f turf allowance for 3YOs. He’s won on dirt and turf now, but I have a feeling we’ll be sticking him to the lawn from here on out.

[color=red]Super Tuesday won a 6.5f allowance for 2YOs on the green, her third win of the year. We’re thinking about giving her another shot on dirt, since that’s where all the money seems to be for 2YOs stateside.

[color=green]Now’s The Time ran fourth in a 10.5f allowance for 3YOs, also on turf. He hasn’t finished in the money in a while so maybe he’s starting to like the turf better, or he’s maturing, I’m not sure.

Stable is filling up with tons of turfers. How the hell did that happen?

Mayfair has its first Stakes winner! Ahhhh!  ;D

[color=green]Battle On won the Grade 3 Arlington-Washington Futurity Stakes this morning, and I’m totally delighted. Though he’s not a homebred, I’m very excited, since we’ve been there since the beginning. Yay!