9/24

Really nice!

2yo [color=blue]C

Wahoo! today was an exceptional day overall but especially so because we got another stallion qualified!

24(2)-9(1)-5-6(1)-0

[color=blue]NCh. Devil’s Walk won the 10.0f Dirt Gr. 1 Jockey Club Gold Cup, setting his second speed record! yay I’m so happy, we are starting to grow as a breeding stable and I’m looking forward to being able to breed my own babies from stallions our stable has gotten qualified 
:smiley:

Yes! Stakes ponies finally pulled through!

12(4)-3(1)-3(1)-1-4(1) $127,450

WINS:
[color=red]American Feeling (4yo, Strider) in a NW1, breaking her maiden.

[color=blue]Little Money Maker (3yo, Point Given) in a NW3.

[color=blue]Epic Proportions (4yo, Giant’s Causeway) in the N.E. Manion Quality Cup. FINALLY! Do this three more times, OK? :wink:

PLACES:
[color=blue]Cullinan (2yo, Dark Continent) in a NW1.

[color=blue]Regalo (2yo, Ring of Fire) in a NW3.

[color=blue]Break Free (2yo, A.P. Indy) in the Arlington-Washington Futurity.

SHOWS:
[color=blue]Take Your Pick (2yo, Take Me Away) in a NW2.

FOURTHS:
[color=blue]Snow King (2yo, Robin Hood) in a NW3.

[color=blue]Surin (2yo, Spock) in a NW2.

[color=blue]Highland Skye (2yo, Highland Laird) in an open allowance.

[color=blue]Make A Splash (4yo, Highland Laird) in the Hyperion Stakes.

Congrats, Steph!

Thanks Shanthi I noticed Epic Proportion’s win too, my fingers are crossed for him!

I can’t get to the bug page but I think there may have been an error with race #8. The winner got a SF in the 500’s and an unbelievable time.

Congratulations Steph. Will definitely have some ladies for him when he’s ready to retire.

Congrats, Steph!

23(16)-2(2)-4(1)-3(1)-2(2) $252,400

A couple of our Stakes runners managed to remember where the winning post was, LOL, however, more than half of today’s runners finished off-the-board, including a couple who we were considering to be Breeders’ Cup contenders. They will be given a couple of weeks rest which will hopefully put them back in the right frame of mind.

Steph - Congratulations on [color=blue]NCh. Devil’s Walk. It is always a great feeling when you see one of your boys becoming Stud-Qualified.

Wins
[color=red]Flaming Text, (2yo, Golden Text) in the G3 Arlington-Washington Lassie. Her second consecutive win and first SW.
[color=blue]LiveLong&Prosper, (3yo, Spock) in the G3 Adelaide Birthday Cup.

Seconds
[color=blue]Llwynog, (3yo, Spock) in the G3 Adelaide Birthday Cup.
[color=red]Ch. Bandita, (3yo, Spock) in an OA.
[color=blue]No-Win Scenario, (2yo, Spock) in an NW3.
[color=blue]Rhett’s Legacy, (3yo, Double Cross) in an NW1.

Thirds
[color=red]Byleth, (2yo, Government Secret) in an NW3.
[color=red]Holly Holy, (2yo, Major’s Flight) in an NW2.

Fourths
[color=red]Witch’s Robes, (2yo, Magic Glory) in the G3 Arlington-Washington Lassie.
[color=blue]The Pink Panther, (3yo, Cool Thief) in the G3 N.E. Manion Quality Cup.

Shanti… Our stakes ponies are definitely on the same feed - mine did fairly well this week as well. So unpredictable!
8(4)-4(1)-1(1)-2(1)-0 $558,000

Wins
[color=red]Queen’s Romeo (2yo, Highland Laird) won a NW2 turf, second win in a row!
[color=blue]Magic Trick (2yo, Highland Magic) won a NW3 dirt, 2 starts, both wins :slight_smile:
[color=blue]GreatBallsOfFire (2yo, Ring Of Fire) won a NW3 dirt allowance
[color=blue]Ch. Highland Bound (4yo, Highland Bandit) won the GI Vosburgh Stakes, he has 5 starts this season and has won them all

Places
[color=blue]Ch. Little Inclination (4yo, High Chances) in the GI Jockey Club Gold Cup, he has been very consistent this season

Shows
[color=blue]Dreaming Of Egypt (2yo, Akhetnaten) in a NW1 allowance
[color=blue]Ch. Silent Victor (3yo, V is for Victory) in the G3 Adelaide Birthday Cup

Thanks everyone, sure he will be happy to see all your ladies! :stuck_out_tongue:

Our second racemeet after adopting a training program finds Four Aces with one horse placing in the money.

Jar of Hearts a 3 yo son of Ring of Fire (S) and out of the Silver ranked Songbird. Hearts only raced twice as a 2 yo and in his second race for FA he came in second in a NW1 6 furlong dirt for 3yo+ We hope he continues to continue to improve. this year.