8/31

Four out and 3 hit the board.

[color=blue]Hypnotic (3yo, Must Be Magic) expands to 2 wins in a row with a 4-1/2 length score in his OA. We’re definitely looking for a stakes race next time out!

[color=green]Bandwagon (3yo, King David) ran 2nd/6 in his OA.

[color=red]Palm Reader (3yo, Seattle Sorcerer) was 4th/6 in her NW3.

Also-ran: [color=red]Tallonian (2yo, Slew O’Scots; 7th/12 NW1).

I sent out 15, and everyone managed to bring home a check (4th or better):

15(3) - 5- 4(2) - 4 - 2(1)

WINS

[color=red]Perelandria (3yo, Highland Laird) won her NW1, her second win in a row, both with good speed factors.

[color=blue]V is for Valiant (2yo, V is for Victory) won his NW1, which is also his second win in a row.

[color=red]Time for Belles (5yo, Slew O’Scots) won her NW3, her third win in a row.

[color=red]The Lucky Few (2yo, The Fighting Fifty) won her maiden in her first ever start.

[color=blue]Pistolwhip (2yo, Gunningdownromance) won his NW2, his third win in a row.

PLACES

[color=blue]Objectinmotion (2yo, Turn n’Burn) was second in his NW1, his first ever start.

[color=red]Get Shorty (6yo, Planet Hollywood) was second in her NW3.  I recently purchased her as a future broodmare due to her pedigree, but it would be amazing to get her figured out before retirement.  I think she may be over the hill, though…

[color=red]GCh. Afterglow (5yo, Affirmed) was second in the ungraded General Douglas MacArthur, behind former stablemate Triomphe.  I’m rooting for his future studhood.

[color=blue]Ch. Mimic (3yo, I’m Your Angel) was second in the G2 Alister Clark Stakes. He sure likes playing bridesmaid lately…

SHOWS

[color=blue]Ponte Vecchio (2yo, Unabridged) was 3rd in his NW3.

[color=red]Newyorknewyork (2yo, Stressed) was 3rd in her OA.

[color=red]Ch. Coquette (3yo, Bellagio) was 3rd in her OA.

[color=red]Ch. Ciao Bella (4yo, Alley Cat) was 3rd in her OA.

FOURTHS

[color=blue]Sign of the Cross (2yo, I’m A Classic) was 4th in his OA.

[color=blue]Ch. Cuchulain (4yo, Irish River) was 4th in the G1 Australia Stakes, a sprint - he was only entered due to a lack of suitable races in his preferred distance range.

Only two out but both in the money.

[color=blue]Sionnach (3yo Giant’s Causeway) won the Grade 2 Alister Clark Stakes, his 4th stakes win.

[color=blue]Dark Spell (Highland Wizard 3yo) was 2nd in his NW3.

Bad day all round. No winners and our earnings today didn’t even cover our Entry Fees. Oh well. Can’t win them all.

6(1)-0-0-1-1 $10,700

Thirds
[color=blue]Moony’s Deal, (2yo, Ch. Moonopoly x Deal With It) 3/8 in an NW3 at Woodbine.

Fourths
[color=blue]Flaming Parachute, (2yo, GCh. Major’s Flight x Flaming Silk) 4/7 in an OA at Belmont.

Also Ran
[color=blue]Ch. Crystal Double, (5yo, WCh. Crystal Rainbow x Clear As Crystal) 5/8 in an OA at Arlington.
[color=red]Ancient Fire, (3yo, Ch. Turn n’Burn x Ancient Honour) 6/10 in the Ung General Douglas MacArthur at Belmont.
[color=red]Flying High, (2yo, WCh. What’s Debatable x Big Bet) 6/10 in an NW3 at Woodbine.
[color=red]Rough Holiday, (2yo, WCh. What’s Debatable x Glorratore) 7/7 in an OA at Belmont.

1 start, 1 win today.  Serrafimo is 3 for 3.  I took a big gamble and shipped him to Oz for his next start.  He’s 2 and his SFs have all been over 120 (125, 141, and 145). 
Tell me he stands a chance against Gonabeamightyking, Repudiate, and Bravado!

[color=blue]Serrafimo (2yoC, NCh Highland Wizard), 1/7 NW3 7fT Belmont

Fifty - fifty.

2yo [color=blue]Peter Pan won his NW1 allowance, by 2 lengths.

2yo [color=red]Esprit d’Escalier was 7th/10 in her NW3 allowance for 2yo fillies, second race in her career.

Great day here!

In my 8th month playing this game, I finally won a stakes race!  [color=blue]GCh. Triomphe (5yo, Magic Glory) won the ungraded General Douglas McArthur.  He also earned his GCh title in this race.  This was his second race for me, after buying him at the Ivy Creek auction, and I’m super excited to have him in my stable.  :slight_smile:

[color=green]Swanson (4yo, Created) won a NW2.

[color=red]Comedy Queen (3yo, High Chances) ran 2nd in a NW2.

[color=red]Sultry Hollywood (2yo, Takemetohollywood) ran 4th in a maiden race.

Finally, [color=green]Boyohboyohboy (5yo, Tiznow) won his claimer and was claimed by Sharinsway.  Good luck with him!

Congrats! :slight_smile:

Nice day - everyone came home with a paycheck, though we had a severe case of placitis. Pretty good for a race day of only 2yos, though!

11-1-6-1-2 $93,650

WIN:
[color=blue]Song and Sixpence (2yo, Worth My While) in an OA.

PLACES:
[color=blue]Rockslide (2yo, Rock of Gibraltar) in a NW3.

[color=blue]Lost Continent (2yo, Dark Continent) in a NW3.

[color=blue]Silver Mage (2yo, Bellagio) in an OA.

[color=blue]Black Watch (2yo, Highland Laird) in an OA.

[color=blue]Cadeau (2yo, Highland Laird) in a maiden.

[color=blue]Just Because (2yo, Giant’s Causeway) in a NW2.

SHOW:
[color=red]Behind A Veil (2yo, Highland Laird) in a maiden.

FOURTHS:
[color=blue]D’vour (2yo, Take Me Away) in a NW1.

[color=blue]Connect the Dots (2yo, Long Live the King) in a NW1.

FIFTHS:
[color=blue]Holy Ground (2yo, Holy Bull) in an OA.