8/19

Ponies decided to either finish 1st or 5th today.

[color=red]Oryx (5yo Highland Bandit) won her OA, her third win in four starts this year.

[color=blue]Rainbow Hunter (3yo Crystal Rainbow) won his OA, his sixth win in nine starts this year.

20(11)-3(1)-3(2)-4(2)-2(2) $211,750

Wins
[color=red]Chunky, (2yo, Alley Cat) in the Ung Generous Portion Stakes. After finishing 2nd-to-last in her first race, she rebounded to win both of her other races.
[color=blue]Show Attitude, (3yo, Bellagio) in an OA.
[color=blue]Magical Debate, (2yo, What’s Debatable) in an NW2.

Seconds
[color=blue]Ch. Clowning Around, (3yo, Foolhardy) in the G2 Fourstardave Handicap.
[color=blue]Whiskey Night, (2yo, Nightfight) in the Ung I’m Smokin Stakes.
[color=blue]Ch. Jetplane, (4yo, What’s Your Point) in an OA.

Thirds
[color=red]Written Statement, (2yo, Golden Text) in the G3 Marco Polo Stakes.
[color=blue]Hidden Cove, (2yo, Tottenham Hotspur) in the Ung I’m Smokin Stakes.
[color=blue]G.Ch. Star of Wonder, (5yo, Harvard Bound) in an OA.
[color=blue]Ch. St. Patrick’s Day, (4yo, Black Warrior) in an OA.

Fourths
[color=red]Tizzy Fit, (4yo, Tiznow) in the G3 Ballston Spa Breeders’ Cup.
[color=red]Chang’e, (4yo, Moonopoly) in the Ung Solana Beach Handicap.

Our best day so far! Three sent out with a win and 2 seconds!

[color=green]Heratio - One of my starter horses. He finally broke his Maiden in a 5.5f NW2 allowance for 4 yo+

[color=red]Serena y Dulce - (Conflagrattion) 2nd in a 12.5f  NW3 allowance on turf for 3 yo+. We picked up this filly in a claimer and she has been doing great!

[color=red]Quarterlight - (Black Warrior) 2nd in a 7.5f Allowance on turf for 3 yo+ F/M. I picke Quarterligh up at an auction and after a rest has come back strong.

We had one nice result; [color=red]Illumination won her NW1 for 3yo fillies. This was her third start. I was worried that she might not run well as we weren’t lucky with other ponies by The Fighting Fifty; but maybe she’ll have a nice career.