8/15

Now that’s what I like to see! 7 of 11 hit the board including a stakes highlight!

[color=blue]Massacre won his OA after a long rest and is now 2 for 2 at SC.
[color=red]Jade Fox ran 2nd/6 in her OA over a grueling 15f.
[color=blue]Glory of Love ran 2nd/6 in his NW3.
[color=red]Temple Maid (2yo, Worth My While) finished 3rd/10 in a NW2.

[color=red]Ekosian somewhat came back into herself with a 4th/9 in an OA.
[color=green]To Alaska managed a respectable 4th/8 in his OA (he much prefers dirt, but a turf race was all I could find and he’d been sitting for awhile).

Highlight of the day was [color=blue]Glorioso running 2nd/10 in the G1 Sword Dancer Invitational.

Sent out 10 and half came home with money including a stakes placing.

Place
[color=red]Blood Diamond in a mixed SC, OA

Show
[color=red]Wishing On Sunday in the G-1 Del Mar Oaks (just threw her in last minute)

4ths
[color=blue]Riverton Heights In a SC, OA in aus.
[color=blue]Magic Dancer in an OA turf for 3yo

5th
[color=blue]Blood Lance in the G-1 Hard Scuffle Stakes

13 runners, 1 Winner, 2 Seconds, 2 Thirds, 8 Also Rans

Winner
[color=blue]Bracton, (2yo, Rumor Has It) 1/14, breaking his maiden, in an NW1 at Saratoga.

Seconds
[color=red]Ch. Boundless Train, (3yo, Strike It Rich) 2/10 in the G1 Secretariat Stakes at Arlington. She earned her Champion status with this run.
[color=blue]NCh. Lucky Streak, (4yo, Rahy) 2/10 in the G1 Newmarket Handicap in Australia.

Thirds
[color=blue]Ch. Pointed Question, (3yo, What’s Your Point) 3/10 in the G1 Sword Dancer Invitational at Saratoga.
[color=red]White Sand Beach, (3yo, Almost Home) 3/10 in the G1 King’s Bishop Stakes at Saratoga.

Others
[color=red]Devil’s Flight, (2yo, Major’s Flight) 5/8 in an NW2 at Woodbine.
[color=red]Knight’s Match, (2yo, Chivalry) 5/9 in an NW3 at Woodbine.
[color=green]Hayden, (5yo, Magic Glory) 6/6 in an OA in Australia.
[color=blue]GCh. Paranoia, (6yo, Conspiracy Theory) 14/14 in an OA at Woodbine.
[color=green]Ch. Half Baked, (5yo, No Duplicate) 12/12 in a Clm at Woodbine.
[color=red]Finally, (5yo, Alley Cat) 7/9 in an OA at Saratoga.
[color=blue]Londesborough Boy, (3yo, Lasting Spirit) 5/10 in the G1 Pacific Classic at Del Mar.
[color=red]Illusive Diamond, (4yo, Northern Dancer) 11/14 in the G1 Hard Scuffle at Churchill Downs.

Sent 5 out, 3 were in the top 3.

[color=blue]Ch. Angelius (3yo, I’m Your Angel) WON the King’s Bishop Stakes. This was his second stakes start, his first stakes win so i’m very proud of him. He is also a champion now!

[color=red]Ch. Bamboo Diva (4yo, Starz ‘n’ Stripes) ran 2nd in a turf allowance. She is also FINALLY a champion! I thought about retiring her earlier, glad I didn’t.

[color=red]Uncharted Waters (2yo, Worth the Wait) ran 3rd in a 2yo F allowance. It was her first start so i’m pretty pleased with her!

Two out.

[color=blue]GoToThe Devil ran in 9.0f Allowance for 3yo+ (SC) and placed 2nd/9. He’s earned enough to fly home to the States now.  :wink:

[color=green]Prometheus ran in 7.0f NW3 Allowance for 3yo+ (SC) and placed 5th/6. I hate that he was changed to steeplechasing… He’s going to be retired now, because he just doesn’t like to jump.  :frowning:

We were pretty excited after today’s races.  Our stallion, [color=blue]Crowned In Dreams, got his G1 win under his belt in the Sword Dancer Invitational with a huge SF of 262 and earned his NCH. title to boot.  He’s been the bridesmaid this year but hopefully this is the start of things to come.  Just needs 3 more stake wins now.  We bought him as a stallion prospect for this Bold Ruler lines and solid dam line.

Two out. After a long time, [color=red]Embellished FINALLY matured and reached her estimated height. She celebrated this with a powerful win by 2 3/4 lengths. She should be great next year and as a 5yo probably too.

Another one was our 2yo colt [color=blue]Garito, he finished 8th/14. That’s not last but he remains unplaced. He should grow some more.

Our mare Best Queen did us proud by winning the Gr1 newmarket handicap and becoming our first ever NCh!

Congrats!