7/9

2yo day today!

[color=red]Winter Queen (FFCh. Foolhardy x NCh. Queen) ran first time against colts and won the race.

[color=blue]C

Today I sent out more horses then I EVER had and ended up with a decent mixed bag of results. 27 out, 19 OTB
27(13)-6(3)-6(2)-4(1)-3(1) $835,100

Wins
[color=blue]Brucejack (3yo, Whats Your Point)I just switched him to SC after him running pretty terribly on the flat, and he loved it!
[color=red]Blue Eyed Girl (2yo, Whats Your Point) in an open allowance. Her 3rd win out of only 4 starts
[color=red]Hither N’ Yon (2yo, Oscillation) in a 2yo maiden. Her second start, first one on turf
[color=red]Ch. Jennys Ballad (4yo, Cryptic Ballad) in the GI Diana Handicap,she won it by 3 1/4 lengths, this gals got speed!
[color=red]Ch. Lady Express (3yo, I’m Your Angel) in the GI Coronation Stakes in England
[color=red]Ch. Desert Mirage (4yo, Point Given) in the G2 Surrey Stakes, she is UNBEATEN this year with 5 stakes runs and 5 stakes win. She really blossomed as a 4yo and is currently tied with the fabulous Black Cherry for number of stake wins this year. :smiley:

Places
[color=blue]Old Fashioned (2yo, Highland Magic) in a NW1 dirt allowance
[color=red]Black Lotus (2yo, Black Light) in a NW2 allowance
[color=red]Cerridwen (3yo, Dark Continent) in a turf allowance
[color=blue]Outoftheway (2yo, Slew O’ Scots) in a 2yo maiden, his first ever start
[color=red]Ch. Rose Of Portland (5yo, Moonopoly) in the G2 Tom Fool Handicap just beating out stablemate Lumberjack
[color=blue]Dark Devil (3yo, Dark Demand) in the G3 Poker Handicap

Shows
[color=blue]Around The Clock (2yo, Clockstopper) in a NW3 turf allowance.
[color=blue]High and Dry (2yo, High on Love) in a NW3 dirt allowance
[color=blue]Hollywood Dreams (4yo, Takemetohollywood) in a NW3 turf allowance. SO PROUD OF HIM! He suffered from a broken leg in November 2017, we weren’t sure if he would ever race successfully again… After some miserable attempts on dirt, we switched him to turf and he seems to be getting into his groove again
[color=blue]Ch. Lumberjack (5yo, i’m your Angel) in the G2 Tom Fool Handicap. I just switched him to SC for the heck of it, he seems to like it

4ths
[color=red]Beaulated Success (2yo, V is for Victory) in a NW2 dirt allowance
[color=red]Super Spectacular (6yo, spectacular Bid) in a SC allowance.
[color=blue]GCh. Naval Commander (4yo, I’m Your Angel) in the G3 Carlyon Cup. Not sure what happened to him between last year and this, he just isn’t running the same as a 4yo… Time to try some equipment

15(14)-2(2)-4(3)-3(3)-1(1) $550,250

Wins
[color=red]Ch. Flying High, (3yo, What’s Debatable x Big Bet) in the G1 Test Stakes at Saratoga.
[color=red]G.Ch. Flight of Silk, (4yo, Major’s Flight x Flaming Silk) in the G1 Go For Wand Stakes at Saratoga.

Seconds
[color=red]Glorious Appearing, (2yo, Magic Glory x In Due Time) in the G1 Del Mar Futurity at Del Mar.
[color=red]Ch. Vote for Romance, (4yo, Gunningdownromance x Swing Vote) in the G1 Go For Wand Stakes at Saratoga. She earned her “Ch” title with this performance.
[color=red]Ch. Debatable Love, (3yo, Major’s Flight x Wavering Love) in the G1 Coronation Stakes in England.
[color=blue]Holy Spurs, (2yo, Tottenham Hotspur x Sacred Dancer) in an NW3 at Woodbine.

Thirds
[color=red]Global Warming, (2yo, What’s Debatable x Painted Desert) in the G1 Del Mar Futurity at Del Mar.
[color=red]Ch. Crimson and Silver, (4yo, Highland Laird x Hollywood Silver)[/b] in the G1 Go For Wand Stakes at Saratoga.
[color=red]Ch. Kinda Flighty, (3yo, Major’s Flight x Kinda Sassy) in the G1 Coronation Stakes in England.

Fourths
[color=red]Flaming Text, (2yo, Golden Text x Flaming Silk) in the G2 Del Mar Debutante at Del Mar.

Also Ran
[color=blue]Ch. Golden Idol, (3yo, Golden Text x Coco Diablo)
[color=red]Last Demand, (2yo, Dark Demand x Kommotion)
[color=blue]Ch. Last Orders, (3yo, Lasting Spirit x In Due Time)
[color=red]G.Ch. Mirror Twin, (4yo, Harvard Bound x Backwards Image)
[color=blue]G.Ch. Shiloh’s Hill, (5yo, Worth the Wait x Whistlin’ Dixie)

Sent out 11. Only one winner but 10 came home with a paycheck so can’t grumble too much.

Our only winner was [color=red]Bramble Queen (2yo Longlivetheking) in an NW1. She becomes our third homebred 2yo winner for the year.

Fellow homebred [color=red]Freedom Is Mine (2yo Tryst of Fate) was 2nd in an OA on her racecourse debut.

[color=blue]Knights Templar (2yo Dark Demand) was 2nd in an NW3.

[color=red]Fabulous Fairy (3yo What’s Your Point) ran 2nd in her SA.

[color=red]Mount Agung (3yo Ring of Fire) ran 2nd in her claimer and stays home.

We then had a handful of fourths, a fifth and a sixth.

I only got 3 entered before I got distracted…  ::)

3(3) - 2(2) - 0 - 0 - 1(1)

WINS

[color=blue]Ch. Say Hey Kid (4yo, Double Cross x A.P. Valentino) won the G3 Poker Handicap, his second stakes win in a row.  This boy has some real talent - watch out!

[color=blue]Ch. Sportsmanship (3yo, Player x Kiasport) won the G3 Carlyon Cup, his third stakes win.

FOURTHS

[color=red]Ch. Alakazam (4yo, Highland Magic x Alwuhush) finished 4th in the G1 Diana Handicap - still respectable, and she beat some big names.

:smiley: looks like this happened to me yesterday… only one entered :stuck_out_tongue: