7/16

[size=120]oh we had an awesome  day today sent out 8 horses and came back with a stakes win giving the mare Ch. Status she took the lead and kept it the whole way in a large field of 12 with only one other lady in the mix, and a 2yo win, she took the lead in a field of 6 keeping it the whole way, all but 2 had some kind of  paycheck. ( 2 I’m your angel fillies one was the win and the other a second.)
[color=red]Vivian Leigh–(alley cat)6.5f NW2,Allow,2yo, [color=red]5th
[color=red]Pretty Lil Angel-(I’m your angel)5.5f NW3,Allow,2yo, [color=red]2nd
[color=red]Blood Diamond-(dark continent)6.0f NW3 Allow,2yo, [color=red]5th
[color=blue]Blood Lance-12.5f Allow,4yo+, [color=blue]6th
[color=red]Angelic Theory-(I’m your angel)5.5f,Maiden,2yo F, [color=red]1st
[color=blue]Golden Heist-(strike it rich) 5.5f Maiden for 2yo, [color=blue]7th
[color=red][b]Mi Amore-(3yo created)-9.5f Gr.2 Washington Park Handicap for 3yo+,SC [color=red]1st
[color=blue]Vampire Lestat-8.5f Gr. 2 Dwyer Stakes for 3yo,  finishing [color=blue]5th

[/size]

Pretty terrible day. Sent out 15 and only 4 came back with checks so I’ll only post the highlights.

2yo’s
[color=blue]Pepper Bomb (create) ran 3rd/13 in a rather tough NW2.

[color=blue]Bel Canto made his debut with us and finished 4th/8 in a NW3. We think he might like some more distance.
[color=blue]Time to Shine was against a super tough field in the G1 Suburban Handicap, finishing a very respectable 3rd/14.
[color=red]Hot Nurse finished a VERY nice 2nd in the G1 International Stakes, beaten only by the super talented I’m No Fool.

Several in my herd are definitely ready for new careers as broodmares.

Good day for me!

[color=red]Star Spun (Strider) was 7th in her 2YO allowance
[color=red]Take Me Higher (Foolhardy) was back to winning form after three bad stakes starts in her 2YO allowance.
[color=blue]Taking Chances (High Chances) was 4th in his 2YO allowance
[color=green]Just A Lil’ Star was 7th in the American Derby (Gr.2)
[color=red]Bay of Biscay could only manage 5th in the Suburban Handicap (Gr.1) against the boys and older horses.
[color=blue]I’m No Fool was stunning winning the International Stakes (Gr.1). This is his 9th stakes win this year, his 12th Grade One win, and his 21st stakes win bringing him up to equal with his sire. He’s only five stakes wins (206 points) away from FFCh. status now!
[color=red]Tuscaloosa won her first stakes in the Lightening Stakes (Gr.1).
[color=red]Frivolous won her second stakes in the Brighton Mazda Vanity (Gr.3).

Wow, taking hold of the stakes races Jase!

We had one stakes win today as well.  [color=green]Sweet Runnin Louie finally perked again this year and dug in to win the G1 Suburban Handicap.  Biggest win we’ve had in awhile. :slight_smile: