6/26

Pretty good day.

5(3)-1(1)-2(1)-0-0 $89,250

WIN:
[color=blue]Usain Bolt (4yo, Strider) in the Hanshin Cup for his 8th lifetime stakes win.

PLACES:
[color=blue]Lord Nelson (5yo, Cigar) in the Royal Artillery Stakes, still going strong.

[color=blue]Thrill A Sec (3yo, Lasting Spirit) in a NW3.

WOO! I’m so happy!

[color=blue]Stressful Reality (2yo, Stressed) won the G3 Tremont Stakes! He’s now won 3 of 5 starts. huge Stressed fan

[color=blue]Field of Diamonds (Ring of Fire) won his NW3 on turf by 5 lengths; he hasn’t previously shown much on turf but we thought we’d give it a shot at his preferred distance.

[color=red]Glenr (2yo, Sleipnir) ran 3rd/12 in her NW1.
[color=blue]Leather Lyon (Rumor Has It) ran 3rd/6 in his NW2.
[color=blue]Bandwagon (King David) ran 3rd/6 in his NW3.

Also-rans: [color=green]Armageddon (Stagehand; 5th/8 NW3), [color=blue]Revenge of the Cat (2yo Alley Cat; 7th/14 Maiden), [color=red]Famously (2yo Smart Strike; 13th/13 NW3).

Pretty good day with 3 winners.

13(9)-3(1)-1(1)-1-1(1) $264,700

Wins
Another Classic win from the aptly named [color=red]G.Ch. Classic Red Line, (3yo, NCh. I’m A Classic x A Fine Red Line) 1/10 in the G1 Mother Goose Stakes at Belmont. Her 2nd Classic win and the Stables 12th Classic win this year.
[color=blue]Ch. Prestige, (5yo, Cross Roads x Magician’s Mystery) 1/6 in a Claiming Race at Calder. He was not claimed and is For Sale for $20k.
[color=blue]Secano, (3yo, NCh. Sneak Peek x In Due Time) 1/6 in a Claiming Race at Woodbine. He was not claimed and is For Sale for $15k.

Second
[color=red]Devil’s Flight, (3yo, GCh. Major’s Flight x Coco Diablo) 2/10 in the G1 Arlington Classic at Arlington.

Third
[color=red]Beach Bound, (2yo, GCh. Harvard Bound x Dayatthebeach) 3/6 in an NW2 in England.

Fourth
[color=red]Ch. Back St. Flight, (3yo, GCh. Major’s Flight x Back Streets) 4/10 in the G1 Arlington Classic at Arlington.

Also Ran
[color=red]Ch. Lupe Valez, (4yo, Point Given x Lucky Lucky Lady) 5/13 in the G1 Ogden Phipps Stakes at Belmont.
[color=blue]Ch. Londesborough Boy, (4yo, NCh. Lasting Spirit x Painted Desert) 5/10 in the G3 Hanshin Cup at Arlington.
[color=blue]Gaudy Night, (2yo, ICh. Prince of Wonder x Take the Challenge) 5/9 in an NW3 at Woodbine.
[color=blue]Sunset Flight, (2yo, GCh. Major’s Flight x Sunset Girl) 7/12 in the G3 Tremont Stakes at Belmont.
[color=red]Unknown Soldier, (2yo, NCh. Black Warrior x What’s That About) 6/10 and [color=red]Major’s Luck, (2yo, GCh. Major’s Flight x Lucky Lucky Lady) 8/10 in the G1 Cheveley Park Stakes in England.
[color=blue]G.Ch. Cup O’ Tea, (6yo, GCh. Stagehand x Whistlin’ Dixie) 10/11 in the Ung Royal Artillery Stakes in England.

Not a bad day. Not great, but not bad.

Rahmbunctious (Rahy) won her NW3.
Repudiate (Long Live the King) won his NW3.

Black Cherry (High Chances) was 2nd in his stakes race.
Cold Rain (Dark Continent) was 2nd in her maiden.
Easy Come Easy Go (Strike It Rich) is starting to perk up. She was 2nd in her NW1 against the boys.
Kept Woman (Long Live the King) was 2nd in her NW3.
Longevity (Love Live the King) was 2nd in her NW2.

Dilsey (Dark Continent) was 3rd in her OA against the boys.
Chance of Rain (High Chances) was 3rd in her stakes race.

Pretty good day:

15(5) - 6(3) - 0 - 4(1) - 2

WINS

[color=red]Ch. Nicole’s Majic (3yo, A.P. Indy) won her OA.

[color=blue]Say Hey Kid (3yo, Double Cross) finally broke his maiden. He’s from the gold mare, GCh. A.P. Valentino, and half to 3 MSWs, so it’s good to have him start to figure it out. I’m excited for this one.

[color=blue]Laudri (3yo, Point Given) won his starter allowance. 4 wins from 6 starts this year. He is a good little money earner.

[color=blue]Ch. Zadar (3yo, What’s Your Point) won the G1 Arlington Classic, his second stakes win. Still undefeated this year. He’s one to watch!

[color=red]Ch. With A Fleurish (4yo, Gimme A Shot) won the G1 Ogden Phipps Stakes, earning her 3rd lifetime stakes win as well as her third speed record.

[color=red]Brianza (2yo, Bellagio) won the G1 Cheveley Park Stakes much to my surprise. I’ve had good luck with both of my Bellagio daughters. I will definitely continue to use him as a sire!

SHOWS

[color=blue]Crucifix (2yo, Spock) was 3rd in his NW3. None of his half siblings have done much at 2 though his momma is gold now for their later efforts.

[color=red]Allnighter II (2yo, All Jazzed Up) was 3rd in her NW3. She’s all over the board, but always in the money at least.

[color=red]Holy Smokes (3yo, Holy Bull) won her OA. Not bad for her first time at anywhere near this distance.

[color=blue]Ch. Win Zenith (4yo, Gotta Go) finished 3rd in the G3 Hanshin Cup. Another well bred colt living up to his pedigree.

FOURTHS

[color=blue]Rahndezvous (2yo, Rahy) was 4th in his NW3. Still a maiden.

[color=blue]Grand Love (2yo, High On Love) was 4th in his maiden.

OFF THE BOARD

Perelandria (3yo, Highland Laird) was 6th in her maiden. She is one of our more recent additions.
Good Classics (2yo, I’m A Classic) was 9th in her NW1.
Sign of the Cross (2yo, I’m A Classic) was 10th in the G3 Tremont Stakes.