6/11

Another decent day, though the horses seemed to run well, or terribly!  ::)

Wins
[color=red]Blue Eyed Girl (2yo, Whats Your Point) in a NW2 allowance. She’s 2 for 2!
[color=blue]Battle Royal (2yo, Call To War) in an open allowance. His first start over turf and he loved it
[color=red]Ch. Hazari (4yo As You Wish) in the Statue of Liberty stakes. Her first stakes win, she is blossoming as a 4yo.
[color=blue]UnfinishedBusiness (3yo, Whats Your Point) in the Riva Ridge Breeders’ Cup, his first stakes win.

Places
[color=red]Gallant Strike (4yo, Smart Strike) in a steeplechase allowance
[color=blue]Ch. Elgin (4yo, A.P. Indy) in the True North Breeders’ Cup, he is proving himself as a stakes runner!

Shows
[color=blue]Dionysus (2yo, Long Live The King) in a NW3 allowance
[color=blue]Slew For You (4yo, Slew O Scots) in the Sea O’Erin Breeders’ Cup Handicap over steeplechase

4ths
[color=red]Alluring Girl (4yo, Highland Bandit) in an open SC allowance
[color=blue]Templar Knight (3yo, Chivalry) in the Northern Dancer Stakes

25(19)-9(7)-6(5)-1(1)-2(1) $1,431,400 - 15 out of our 25 runners today finished either 1st or 2nd, including finishing 1-2 in two G1 races.

Ever since I have started following English racing in the mid-70’s, I have loved watching the Grand National. When I started in FF, this was one of my really-want-to-win races, and, after managing only a 3rd out of our 7 previous runners in this race, our two runners today finished 1-2.

Wins
[color=red]Ch. Debatable Love, (3yo, Major’s Flight x Wavering Love)[/b] in the G1 Irish Oaks Stakes in Ireland. The 2nd consecutive year that Starfish horses have finished 1-2 in this race.
[color=red]Nightmare Dreamer, (2yo, Black Warrior x Sheza Dreamer) in the G1 Ascot Fillies Mile in England. She is unbeaten in her two starts.
[color=blue]Ch. Keyboard, (5yo, War Chant x Lady of Mystery) in the G1 The Grand National in England.
[color=blue]G.Ch. Superdocious, (4yo, Worth the Wait x Whistlin’ Dixie) in the G2 True North Breeders’ Cup at Belmont. His 2nd SW this year and 6th overall. He now only needs one more SW to become Stud-Qualified.
[color=red]Bandita, (3yo, Spock x Bandia an Gealach) in the G3 Chicago Breeders’ Cup Handicap at Arlington. The 2nd consecutive year that a Starfish horse has won this race.
[color=red]Ch. Sent to the Devil, (4yo, TakeMeToHollywood x Devil’s Own) in the Ung Cambridgeshire Handicap in England. She earned her “Ch” title with this win.
[color=red]Ch. Valentine’s Day, (3yo, Slip in the Mud x Sheza Dreamer) in the Ung Northern Dancer Stakes at Churchill Downs. Her 2nd consecutive win, both SW, and 2nd win overall. She earned her “Ch” title with this win.
[color=red]Cheeky Monkey, (2yo, Black Warrior x Kinda Sassy) in an NW3 at Calder.
[color=blue]Ministry of Magic, (3yo, Magic Glory x Must be a Mystery) in an NW3 in England.

Seconds
[color=red]Silver Dreams, (3yo, Cool Thief x Thinking of Dreams) in the G1 Irish Oaks Stakes in Ireland.
[color=blue]G.Ch. Hogsmeade, (4yo, Highland Magic x Blarneystone Lane) in the G1 The Grand National in England. He earned his “G.Ch” title with this performance.
[color=blue]Ch. Fighting Back, (5yo, The Fighting Fifty x Back For More) in the Ung Sea O’Erin Breeders’ Cup Handicap at Arlington.
[color=red]Ch. Crimson and Silver, (4yo, Highland Laird x Hollywood Silver) in the Ung Statue of Liberty at Belmont. She earned her “Ch” title with this performance.
[color=red]Ch. Unknown Soldier, (3yo, Black Warrior x What’s That About) in the Ung Northern Dancer Stakes at Churchill Downs. The second consecutive race that she has been runner-up to her stable-companion [color=red]Ch. Valentine’s Day.
[color=red]What’s That Girl, (2yo, What’s Debatable x Sunset Girl) in an OA at Del Mar.

Thirds
[color=blue]N.Ch. Last For More, (4yo, Lasting Spirit x Back For More)[/b] in the G2 True North Breeders’ Cup at Belmont. He earned his “N.Ch” title with this performance.

Fourths
[color=red]G.Ch. DashingCoronaRose, (4yo, Worth My While x By By Birdie) in the Ung Sea O’Erin Breeders’ Cup Handicap at Arlington.
[color=red]Spur Mountain, (2yo, Tottenham Hotspur x Hymettus) in an OA at Calder.

Also Ran
[color=red]G.Ch. Flight of Silk, (4yo, Major’s Flight x Flaming Silk)
[color=blue]Ch. Golden Miracle, (3yo, Golden Text x Miraculous Love)
[color=blue]Hussler, (5yo, A.P. Indy x One Night Stand) - He is For Sale for $5k.
[color=red]Ch. Kinda Flighty, (3yo, Major’s Flight x Kinda Sassy) in the G1 Irish Oaks Stakes in Ireland. A disappointing run after her win in the G1 Irish One Thousand Guineas last month.
[color=blue]Ch. National Dream, (4yo, Gunningdownromance x American Rhapsody)
[color=blue]Saint Patrick, (3yo, Yes It’s Paddy x Last Hope)
[color=red]Wonder Woman, (2yo, Black Warrior x Aphrodite)

Sent out all babies, and got very consistent results!

5(1)-0-5(1)-0-0 $71,000

PLACES:
[color=blue]Exhilaration (2yo, High Chances) in a NW1.

[color=red]Searchlight (2yo, Highland Wizard) in a NW2.

[color=red]Amazing Grace (2yo, Highland Wizard) in a maiden.

[color=blue]Delian (2yo, Count Me In) in a maiden.

[color=red]Ephemeral (2yo, Highland Magic) in the Ascot Fillies Mile.

I’m late but congratulations! Our colt [color=blue]NCh. Al Mundhir only managed a solid 4th in this race. It was also the 40th race in his career.