5/9

Well kind of an odd day here,Sent out 10 and half made money. One won a stakes race!

[color=red]Raptor Romance (GDR) 2,filly,NW-1, was [color=red]4th
[color=red]Artists Studio 4,filly,NW-3 was the [color=red]winner
[color=blue]Lohan 3yo, In an NW-3 for 3+ was [color=blue]3rd
[color=blue]Epic Montage4 yo, in an OA for 4+ , finished [color=blue]4th
And the highlight of the day
[color=red]Mi Amore 4yo, (created) led the field to a [color=red]win in the  G-2 miss Preakness stakes.

\o/ WOOT!  Sorority Gal placed in her debut.  Me = happy owner :slight_smile:

I sort of wish jockeys gave feedback on the race, like “Slew So Fine tanked when the whip came out” (that would tell me no whip next race) or “What’s My Motive led the field to 5f, then fizzled out” (would tell me he needs to be at 5f)

A totally unbelievable day. Sent out 11 runners, ended up with 8 winners and 1 second. Among the winners were:-
[color=red]Hi Honey in the G1 Irish One Thousand Guineas,
[color=blue]Ch. Worthy Victor in the G1 Irish Two Thousand Guineas, and,
[color=red]Ch. Al Thuraiyeh in the G1 Lockinge Stakes.

[color=blue]Ch. Worthy Victor needs just 2 more stakes wins to be stallion qualified.
[color=red]Ch. Al Thuraiyeh earned Champion status with this win.

Although I don’t normally like to run my horses so soon after a race, both [color=blue]Ch. Worthy Victor and [color=red]Hi Honey will be out again on Saturday to try and complete the English/Irish Guineas double.

Only one out :slight_smile:

[color=red]GCh. The Woman In Black finished 2nd/11 in Pimlico Breeders’ Cup Distaff.

Ponies only running at allowance level but a good day none the less with 9 out and 8 bringing home a check.

[color=red]Peep Show picked up her first win of the year in her OA  :slight_smile: [color=red]Crowd Teaser finished a close 3rd behind her.

[color=red]Chance Encounter (High Chances 3yo) only joined us a few days ago with two unplaced runs at 2 on her CV. Chucked her in a NW1 to see how she fared and she ran very nicely to claim her first win :smiley:

[color=red]User Friendly registered her first win of the year in an NW2.  :slight_smile:  [color=red]Kokoro no Kizu Ni finished behind her in 5th.

[color=blue]More Than Magic was our fourth winner of the day in a NW1 over the jumps :slight_smile:

Also in the money were [color=red]Mischief In Motion, 2nd in a NW3 and [color=red]Coldenoughforsnow, 5th in a NW3 over fences.

Decent enough day, with no stakes entries but lots of 2yos.

Wins:
[color=red]Hemisphere (2yo, Octagonal) in a NW1.

[color=red]Magick Symbol (2yo, Cryptic Ballad) in a maiden.

Places:
[color=red]Lost Opportunity (High Chances), in her second lifetime placing. Maybe long distance is her thing.

[color=red]Clairvoyant (2yo, Holy Bull) in a NW2.

[color=blue]Magician’s Wand (Point Given) in a NW2.

[color=red]Calanais (Cross Roads) in an allowance.

Shows:
[color=red]Live A Little (2yo, Jazz It Up) in a NW1.

Congrats on Lost Opportunity!