5/31

Had 2 runners both came home with pay checks.

In A Tizzy won her allowance solidly. She’s 2 out of 3 starts on the board for this year.
Recent purchase Daisy Cutter finished a strong second in a 6.5f allowance. We may steadily increase the distances she runs at to gauge her preferred distance.

Good day again. Sent out four, came home with five and everyone in the money.

Today’s highlight was [color=blue]Prohibition (2yo AP Indy) winning the Grade 3 Flash Stakes.

[color=red]Tatyana (2yo Lasting Spirit) made a winning debut in an NW3.

[color=red]Fabulous Fairy (3yo What’s Your Point) won her SA.

[color=blue]Gonnabeamightyking (3yo Long Live The King) was 3rd in the Wokingham Handicap.

We also claimed [color=red]Seven Burritos (2yo Double Cross) who finished 3rd. She’s half to stud qualified NCh Ducati.

11(5)-3(1)-1-1-1 $183,100

2 more 2yo winners and our 1st 2yo G1W for this year.

Wins
[color=blue]Crowning Victory, (2yo, V is for Victory x Crowning Glory) in the G1 National Stakes in Ireland. He is unbeaten in his 2 starts.
[color=red]Ch. Aquanita, (4yo, Magic Glory x Lookslikethefuse) in an OA at Belmont.
[color=blue]Empty Dreams, (2yo, Void x Dream Doctor) in an OA at Belmont.

Seconds
[color=red]Flaming Text, (2yo, Golden Text x Flaming Silk) in an NW3 at Del Mar.

Thirds
[color=red]Making A Statement, (2yo, What’s Debatable x Moving Statement) in an NW3 at Woodbine.

Fourths
[color=red]Ch. Ancient Fire, (4yo, Turn n’Burn x Ancient Honour) in an OA at Belmont.

Also Ran
[color=red]Byleth, (2yo, Government Secret x Blarneystone Lane)
[color=red]PresidentialDebate, (2yo, What’s Debatable x Executive Session)
[color=red]The Voyage Home, (2yo, Spock x The Orca Spirit)
[color=red]Tottenham’s Way, (2yo, Tottenham Hotspur x Obligatory Manner)
[color=red]White Hart Lane, (2yo, Tottenham Hotspur x Minaret)

Ummmmmm… I just had my first 2YO homebred multiple winner. Definitely not an achievement I expected to hit this year.

Five out, three OTB - one winner, two seconds. The two off-the-board finishes were 2YOs - [color=red]Age of Mythology and [color=blue]Reichenbach Fall - so I have plenty of time to figure things out with them.

[color=blue]Indygo Symphony won a 6f NW2 on dirt for 2YOs, his second win in a row. I’ll keep him running through his conditions before taking a shot at some stakes races.

[color=red]Poker Face and [color=red]Thereandbackagain ran second in their respective races - an 8f NW3 for 3YO on turf and a 9f allowance for 3YO fillies on dirt. Wish Thereandbackagain can stop playing bridesmaid but she’s technically still 2 so really, she’s doing pretty impressively.

So glad to see he’s doing well for you. =)

Thanks Cat :slight_smile: