5/22

Good 2yo day for us.

[color=blue]Aguirre (Smart Strike) won his 3rd race and remains unbeaten.

[color=red]Iyaiyai (Giant’s Causeway) won her NW3 and the same filly finished second to her, as in the previous race :slight_smile: it’s Paris On My Mind owned by Rainee Thoroughbreds.

Only [color=blue]Count The Shots (by NCh. Gimme A Shot) can’t figure out the game yet, he was 7th/13 in his maiden.

I don’t low what with my horses this yr :frowning: ill be broke if something doesn’t pick up! Sent out 12

[color=blue]Dream Walker (GDR) on.y winner of the day in an Nw-2 by 1/4 length this is his 2nd win and he’s not been less than 2nd in 3 starts may be time to try a stakes race since my other hopefuls have bombed

Place
[color=blue]Pharaoh s Fire 4yo (ring of fire) showing some interest in racing again in the G-2 Dixie stakes , he only lost by a head! Hmmmm…

[color=red]Hearts Wish (as you wish)  4th in an Nw-3
[color=red]Morning Angel (I’m your angel) 4th in a maiden

5th
[color=blue]That’s no bull (holy bull) in an  Nw-3
[color=blue]The counsellor in the G-2 Peter Pan stakes

Pretty good day again, overall:

11(6) - 5(3) - 1(1) - 2(1) - 0

WINS

[color=blue]Laevateinn (2yo, Sleipnir) won his NW1, his second win in 2 starts. Good boy! Both of his half sisters to run are pretty spectacular, so it clearly runs in the family.

[color=blue]Harrison Ford (4yo, Witness) won his NW3, his second win in a row after a surface and equipment change.

[color=blue]Ch. Win Zenith (4yo, Gotta Go) won his second stakes, earning his champion title, in the G2 Dixie Stakes. He’s half to Carrowmore, so I’m glad he’s getting it finally!

[color=red]Ch. Coquette (3yo, Bellagio) won the G2 Shuvee Handicap, continuing her reign as one of our top fillies, remaining undefeated for the year.

[color=red]Ch. Singsong (3yo, Rahy) won the G2 Peter Pan Stakes against the boys, her second stakes win in a row.

PLACES

[color=red]GCh. Afterglow (5yo, Affirmed) finished 2nd, beaten by a nose, in the G3 Maryland Breeders’ Cup. This is probably due to her quick turnaround from her last start only a week ago.

SHOWS

[color=blue]Star of Lakshmi (3yo, Octogonal) was 3rd in his OA.

[color=blue]Ch. Exit Poll (4yo, Irish River) was 3rd in the G2 Royal Gloucestershire, which is much farther than he’s ever been asked to run.  Lesson learned!

OFF THE BOARD

Montalvo (3yo, Point Given) was 8th in the G3 Gallorette Handicap, which was a very close race, earning her the same speed factor as the winner.
Mostro (2yo, Spock) was 10th in his NW2.
Good Classics (2yo, I’m A Classic) was 10th in her maiden.

Pretty good day overall.

2yos [color=red]Final Victory (V Is For Victory) and [color=red]Cloaked finished 1st and 2nd on their debuts in an NW1.

[color=red]Send Me Flowers won her OA.

[color=red]In The Loop won her claimer and stays home.

[color=red]Raining on Parade was 2nd in her NW3. [color=red]Beautiful Basic was 4th.

[color=blue]Pale Moon Rising was 2nd in his NW1.

[color=blue]Free At Last (2yo Highland Wizard) 3rd in the Norfolk Stakes on his 2nd start.

Not a great day, but decent. More than 1/2 hit the board, but most were either in 3rd or 4th.

Highlight of the day was Long Live the King’s first stakes winner, Gonnabeamightyking, who won the Gr. 3 Coventry Stakes.

Nighttime Strider looks to have gotten her stride back, and won her Gr. 3 stakes start.

Nairobi (Dark Continent) was 2nd against the boys.

Pyrrhic Victory, Dilsey, Setlik, Bandit’s Love, and Lonely Ness were all 3rd in their respective allowances/maidens.

Longevity (Long Live the King) was 3rd in the Gr. 3 Queen Mary Stakes.

Not too shabby

4(1)-1-1-1(1)-0

[color=red]Whiskey Straight 3yo (High Chances) won her maiden

[color=blue]Magic Chocolate 4yo (Magic Cross) was 2nd in an OA

[color=red]Vesuvius 3yo (Smart Strike) was 3rd in her first stakes attempt, the Gallorette Handicap. She was behind the winner by only half a head

[color=blue]Lucky Flames 2yo (My Lucky Day) was 10th outta 10 in a stakes attempt, someone’s gotta come last :confused: He’s way lower than his predicted heights but his first run was so promising, ah well.

Decent day for us. The disappointments were from babies, so that’s no surprise.

19(4)-5-3-3-4(2) $196,600

WINS:
[color=blue]Lost Continent (2yo, Dark Continent) in a NW3. Second win in a row. :slight_smile:

[color=red]Dressed to Impress (3yo, No Duplicate) in a NW3.

[color=blue]Atlantic City (3yo, Foolhardy) in a NW1.

[color=red]Celtic Crystal (3yo, Crystal Rainbow) in a NW3.

[color=blue]King’s Knight (3yo, Chivalry) in an OA.

PLACES:
[color=blue]Plague (3yo, Dark Continent) in an OA.

[color=blue]Sir Tristan (3yo, Gunningdownromance) in an OA.

[color=red]Chasingromance (4yo, Gunningdownromance) in an OA.

SHOWS:
[color=blue]Connect the Dots (2yo, Long Live the King) in a NW2.

[color=red]Lady Warrior (2yo, War Chant) in a NW2.

[color=red]Standing Ovation (2yo, Smart Strike) in a NW3.

FOURTHS:
[color=blue]Black Watch (2yo, Highland Laird) in a NW2.

[color=blue]Certain Death (2yo, Ring of Fire) in a maiden.

[color=blue]Triple Threat (2yo, A.P. Indy) in the Norfolk Breeders’ Stakes.

[color=red]Keep the Faith (2yo, Giant’s Causeway) in the Coventry Stakes against the boys.

Pretty good day for us, however, unlike Shanthi, our babies seemed to be our saving grace.

14(12)-4(2)-1(1)-2(2)-2(2) $253,650

Wins
[color=blue]Holy Warrior, (2yo, NCh. Black Warrior x In Thy Name) 1/10 in the G3 Norfolk Stakes in England.
[color=blue]Ch. Executive Dreamer, (3yo, ICh. Alley Cat x Executive Session) 1/10 in the Ung Hirsch Jacobs Stakes at Pimlico. He earned his “Ch” tag with this win.
[color=red]Major’s Luck, (2yo, GCh. Major’s Flight x Lucky Lucky Lady) 1/6 in an NW3 at Belmont.
[color=red]Song Thief, (2yo, GCh. Cool Thief x Play Those Tunes) 1/13 in a Maiden at Woodbine.

Second
[color=blue]Ch. Superdocious, (3yo, ICh. Worth the Wait x Whistlin’ Dixie) 2/10 in the G2 Peter Pan Stakes at Belmont.

Thirds
[color=blue]Ch. Casting Couch, (4yo, FFCh. TakeMeToHollywood x Back Streets) 3/12 in the G2 Dixie Stakes at Pimlico.
[color=red]Ch. Giant’s Debate, (4yo, Giant’s Causeway x Time’s Debatable) 3/10 in the G3 Maryland Breeders’ Cup at Pimlico.

Fourths
[color=red]Ch. Unbridled Run, (4yo, WCh. Strider x Unbridled Passion) 4/10 in the G3 Maryland Breeders’ Cup at Pimlico.
[color=red]Beach Bound, (2yo, GCh. Harvard Bound x Dayatthebeach) 4/10 in the G3 Queen Mary Stakes in England.

Both [color=red]Major’s Luck & [color=red]Song Thief were making winning debuts.