2yos not entered in races

Looks like only my older horses were entered in April 1 races, and there were a few 2yos scheduled too:

Apr. 1, 2024 Danke Schön Gulfstream 5f (Dirt) Maiden, 2yo F, $10,000

Apr. 1, 2024 Equilibrium Gulfstream 6f (Turf) NW1 Allowance, 2yo, $20,000

Apr. 1, 2024 Ganz Egal Aqueduct 5f (Dirt) NW2 Allowance, 2yo, $20,000

Apr. 1, 2024 Hans Woodbine 5.5f (Turf) NW2 Allowance, 2yo, $25,000

Apr. 1, 2024 Irrtum Gulfstream 5.5f (Dirt) NW3 Allowance, 2yo F, $35,000

Apr. 1, 2024 Jetzt Oder Nie Woodbine 5f (Turf) NW3 Allowance, 2yo F, $25,000

Had the same problem. On the horses page it showed they were entered but on the race page they were not showing up . One was because i had unwittingly entered one manually but 3 had not. I have entered them manually .

Also, there was no alert that they didn’t get entered. I entered them manually now.

None of my 2y/o’s were entered either, and there was no alert. They are also all manually entered now.

I’ll try to look at this for the next race day. I’m not feeling great (suspected covid-19) so my energy in the evenings is pretty low for coding. :cry:

In the meantime, I wouldn’t assume auto-entries will grab 2yos, and would manually check/enter.

Sorry to hear you’re not feeling well @Shanthi. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Get well soon! Lots of sleep and healthy food!

1 Like

Hopefully it isn’t Covid-19 but regardless of that, get well soon.

Get well soon! Hopefully it’s a normal sick and not COVID. Take your tme.

Take care of yourself, 2yos can wait, hope it’s just a cold!

1 Like

I think I’ve fixed this (will find out if it grabs all the 2yos tomorrow for April 8).

Oh no I hope you feel better Shanthi! * social distancing virtual hug *

1 Like

@Shanthi OH NO please take your time to heal the game will do fine without you for a few days. I’ll send youi all my energy to help you feel better.

Dee

1 Like

I think this is fixed - it found 7 2yos (instead of 1) to enter for next Wednesday. :tada:

2 Likes