Just an FYI that the 2yo auction is slated to run tomorrow, but has no horses consigned. I understand that Shanthi is super busy and it’s either at the bottom of her to do list, or just hasn’t hit on her radar yet. Just hoping that by catching this early, we can avoid any problems that might have arisen.
I’m not sure what solution Shanthi might have in mind, but I wouldn’t be adverse to just pushing back the starting date by a week or so, if that makes things easier.
This week was completely insane for me work-wise. I should be able to get the auction up in a day or so, but it’s probably better/easier to just postpone it a week so that everyone knows when bidding starts and so on.
So the 2yo auction will officially start on March 8, not March 1.