2026 Auction?

I know we haven’t had any of our usual auctions this year, but wondering if we can try and have a year-end foal auction? @Shanthi

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I think it’s up to players to organize their own foal auctions at this point. Shanthi still hasn’t responded to several posts on this topic.

1 Like

I’ve set this up! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: I’m sorry it took me ages, and FF has pretty much been on the backburner for quite a while. :sob: I haven’t forgotten about anything, but life circumstances have meant I haven’t really had any free time for FF for ages. I’m hoping that changes in 2023.

7 Likes

I just read a story about some indie game developers who released their game on Steam after ten years of developing it for free and they became millionaires within hours… I wish this could happen to FF :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh, I’m excited about this!! Thanks Shanthi!

2 Likes

Totally understand RL getting in the way of things. Wish there was more we could do to help on the player side, but regardless, thanks for all your hard work and for continuing to run the game. Best of luck to you in whatever you’re dealing with.

1 Like