2025 Clicker Lab - NCh. Space Chips

Thanks Hilda, June is a bit too late for her, shes already foaled and would prefer she stay early in the year :slight_smile:

Hi Hilda,

You can free up the March slot for City of Gold as I decided to retire her rather than breed from her. She’s going to be another paddock ornament :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I just wanted to open up the slot but I see that City of Gold is not even booked to him… and Three of Twelve is already bred for that date. Weird, I’m almost sure that I arranged all the bookings from this list.

Probably another gremlin in the system.

Another auction record for Space Chips; this time his daughter Balanga goes to Starfish Stables for $1,500,500. Maybe another time, Generous Bloodstock!

1 Like

At least you got an excellent price :joy:.

Does he still have a June 2 slot available?

1 Like

No, only two August 1 slots and one August 2.

Ok, not to worry.

Hi Hilda could I grab one of the remaining spots to Space chips? Either While We’re Waitng Due 07/05/25 or Political Affairs Due 06/18/25. While We’re Waitng is, I think, at the end of her broodmare career and just keeping my fingers crossed that this foal survives. Make it for the later date then I can use it for Political Affairs if While We’re Waitng doesn’t make it

1 Like

I booked August 1 for your stable, is that ok?

Perfect!

1 Like