2025 Black Storm Foals

O FORTUNA, 8.0h bay filly
ICh. Blue Smoke (B) x Fortune (S) - Danzig (S)
Shocked the name wasn’t taken. Half to SW Ch. Stardom Awaits. Fortune set 2 speed records going long. She is for sale.

14 Colts | 18 Fillies

2 Likes

Love the name Camilla!

WITH THIS RING, 9.0h black filly
FFCh. Black Cherry (S) x Ch. Wedding Chorale - NCh. Black Warrior
Our freshman mare needed a little more time and foaled exactly 2 weeks late, but mom and foal are doing great. Wedding Chorale was a MSW of 500k and set a speed record over long turf. She will visit Nobly Regal for 2026.

14 Colts | 19 Fillies

3 Likes

Love the name!

BEAR TRAP, 8.3h bay colt
NCh. Bear Witness x All Snowed In - WCh. All Jazzed Up
Arrived a few days early. Second foal for multi-winning dam. She will visit Venture His Due next.

15 Colts | 19 Fillies

2 Likes

Two more in the night. Colts are slowly trying to make a comeback.

FLYING TRAPEZE, 8.2h chestnut filly
NCh. Straticus x GCh. Flying High - WCh. What’s Debatable (G)
So excited for a filly! Dam is a MSW and millionaire, with her oldest foal now 3 and having placed at 2. Flying High is half to Risk Away (Platinum, dam of 6 MSW’s including NCh. Away the Lads), and 2 MSW’s. She will visit Space Chips for 2026.

LAKE DISTRICT, 9.0h black colt
NCh. Lake Highlands (B) x Ch. I’m A Princess - NCh. I’m A Classic (S)
Dam is a SW and out of a gold mare. I’m A Princess has been consigned to our February auction.

16 Colts | 20 Fillies

Currently sitting at 4 overdue, 7 due in the next week, then a gap until March foals. 52 more to go, in all.

2 Likes

LAURENTIUS, 9.1h brown colt
NCh. Straticus x Ellenai - ICh. What’s Your Point
Half to winner Pink Champagne. Ellenai will visit Last For More next.

17 Colts | 20 Fillies

2 Likes

And colts make a comeback!

CROWN DEVOS, 9.3h dark bay colt
NCh. Ancient Magic x Ch. Crown Alexandra - GCh. Tottenham Hotspur
Dam is a SW and half to gold-ranked Sun Spot and MSW GCh. Fly To Heaven. Crown Alexandra will be bred to Dark Ages when he retires.

MEDITATE, 8.1h bay colt
NCh. Fool To Be Smokin’ x Evening Prayer - War Chant (S)
Third foal for SW and G1P dam, who is a half-sister to NCh. Fight The Twilight. Evening Prayer will visit Nobly Regal for 2026.

SPACE DUST, 9.3h bay colt
NCh. Space Chips x Ch. Wildwood Flower - ICh. Ring of Fire (B)
Dam is a MSW, and granddam set 3 speed records going long. Hoping that speed mixes very nicely with Space Chips! Wildwood Flower will also visit Dark Ages when he retires.

20 Colts | 20 Fillies

3 Likes

Love the name Space Dust.

Stillborn colt
NCh. Straticus x Diamond Lover - WCh. Crystal Rainbow (S)
Unfortunately had our first stillborn of the year.

LABRYS, 9.1h chestnut filly
NCh. Straticus x Guinan (G) - Alydar (S)
Half to MSW Ch. Gin’Tak and SW Ch. Grish. Labrys was a word used for a double-ended axe, including an axe used by Zeus to invoke storms. Guinan has been leased to Clicker Lab.

20 Colts | 21 Fillies | 1 Stillborn

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about your stillborn

Sorry about your stillborn.

Labrys is cute!

Lovely filly, and thanks for the lease!

Sorry to hear about your loss. Love the name.

FFANTAZMIC, 9.2h dark grey colt
NCh. Gang of Thieves x Ffantazi - Created
Colts have officially made a comeback. Dam is a TALL unraced create, so no idea what her foals might do. Undecided where to send her next.

21 Colts | 21 Fillies | 1 Stillborn

2 Likes

Love the name!

FORTHELOVEOFCOFFEE, 8.3h grey filly
NCh. Lucky Streak (S) x Ch. Wild Countess - Count Fleet (S)
Name inspired by how I feel this morning. Half to 100% winners. Dam is consigned to our February auction.

21 Colts | 22 Fillies | 1 Stillborn

1 Like

Last of the overdue foals hit the ground, and it will be a long wait until March for the next round of babies. Unless someone drops early.

HERE BE GIANTS, 9.1h black colt
GCh. Venture His Due x Ch. Giant’s Frolic - Giant’s Causeway (S)
First foal for MSW dam. From the same damline as GCh. Alydar’s Glory and GCh. Black Melody.

PUZZLED, 9.2h dapple grey filly
GCh. Venture His Due x Zodiac Spirit - GCh. Galaxy’s Zodiac
First foal for MSP dam, a half-sister to NCh. The Voyage Home and Ch. Spirit of Change.

Both mares will visit Tense Imagination for 2026.

22 Colts | 23 Fillies | 1 Stillborn

4 Likes

PASSING MOOD, 8.1h dark bay colt
GCh. Venture His Due x Ch. Passing Fancy (G) - Whirlaway (G)
This boy decided to arrive a couple weeks early. Both baby and moma are doing fine. Half to SW’s Ch. Arc de Triomphe, Ch. Decorated, and Ch. Divine Comedy. From the same damline as WCh. As You Wish. Passing Fancy will visit Nobly Regal for 2026.

23 Colts | 23 Fillies | 1 Stillborn

1 Like

GHOSTKIN, 8.3h bay colt
GCh. Zadar x Poltergeist (G) - GCh. My Lucky Day (G)
Half to GCh. Dior, GCh. Local Haunt, and SP I’ve Arrived. I’m always excited for more Local Haunt half-siblings, but also very wary, as Poltergeist seems to throw hot/cold foals. She also REALLY loves having colts. Poltergeist will visit Von Lichtenstein for 2026.

24 Colts | 23 Fillies | 1 Stillborn

2 Likes