2022/2026 FF Pegasus World Cup

We almost have a full field for the Pegasus!

In real life: Pegasus World Cup 2022

Knicks Go will probably enter, and we’re voting for him to be a new Famous Stud in Final Furlong. Knicks Go won this race last year.

In Final Furlong, NCh. Tense Imagination won last year and he retired to stud after the race. GCh. Local Haunt, who finished 5th, is also retired to stud now; just like NCh. Cop in Morgue, who finished 7th. Two more stallions that ran last year are: GCh. Dark Debate (finished 12th) and GCh. Northern Invasion (finished 10th).

I entered GCh. Neat Mist, hoping that he’ll qualify for stud too. He just needs to win two more races of any grade, which means that I’ll probably shouldn’t enter him in high profile races :stuck_out_tongue: but oh well. I wonder how many of this year’s runners will qualify for stud later in the year!

5 Likes

We have one entry this year with Ch. Church Mouse who is also seeking 2 more stakes wins to be stud-qualified. He had an amazing 3yo season and is 2 for 2 at Gulfstream, lifetime, but hasn’t tried a stakes there yet.

It’s crazy how many previous winners/runners of the Pegasus are now at stud!

2 Likes

We finished 1-2 in 2023 with Fool To Be Smokin’ and Bele. Fool’s first crop hit the ground last year but Bele still needs 1 SW to qualify. Bele actually finished 2nd again two years later, behind Tense Imagination and, although he won’t be competing this year (it would have been his 4th attempt if he was competing), he will still try to get the last SW (of any grade) to become the 3rd son of our deceased mare Blarneystone Lane to be Retired to Stud.

We will have at least 2 runners in this years race, Super Saucy and Twilight Confession and, if there is any space left on Monday, we could enter a third, Super Beach.

1 Like

I was gonna enter one but this has been a rough week and it looks like the race is already full, so good luck to those who entered!

I’ve entered Craigh na Dun, he’s coming off a G1 win but it was a small field because it was a Breeders’ Series stakes, but I want to see what happens.

Entry fee is a bit steep for me, but I’ve been pretty lax regarding that recently. After buying a house this year, my real life finances are annoying that I find myself having more fun with my sim money :joy_cat: (why not?!)

Can we make our FF balances real life money? :money_with_wings:

6 Likes

We run Beam Us Up Scotty. He’s 4/4 in stakes races(all G1s) just hope he can pick up where he left off last season :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

So Knicks Go didn’t win the Pegasus… Life is Good is the easy winner:

In Final Furlong, the results were:

Ch. Bespoke 1st (Coleman Branch)

Ch. Church Mouse 2nd (Black Storm West)

Lord’s Prayer 3rd (Cricket Hill)

Congratulations!

1 Like