2018 Clicker Lab Foals

Yay, the first one is here!!

[color=red]Guapita - 9.1h blue roan filly by NCh. Lucky Streak, out of Pussycat Doll (Ch. Mr. Townsend). Blue roan like her daddy, she carries Highland Rogue, Seattle Slew, Mr. Prospector and Hellcat in her lines. Dam has two speed records. Her older brother was our first foal last year. Name means “pretty girl” in Spanish.

Pussycat Doll will be sold to Ivy Creek Farm.

One more little filly! Totally unexpected, her dam has a breeding reserved for March 3… but here she is!

[color=red]Puede Que Haya - 8.3h dark bay filly with a stripe and coronet. By Monarchos, out of Kill A Mockingbird (Alydar). Her dam is now gold ranked, as her two racing foals are now champions and stakes winners. I hope that this girl will run like her older brother and sister!
Name means “there may/might be” and refers to dam’s name which is about bad luck.

Kill A Mockingbird will be bred to NCh. Lord Nelson.

What a loss :frowning:

The foal out of NCh. Queen is stillborn. She will be bred to ICh. Candidate.

Damn, that sucks. :frowning: I hope her next foal is healthy!

Oh no :frowning: Best of luck with her next foal.

Thanks, I hope that next time she and foal will be fine. Today we have a healthy colt.

[url=http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=28455][color=blue]Murci

And a filly!

[color=red]Zanahoria - 9.2h strawberry roan filly by ICh. What’s Your Point, out of Adriatic Swan. She is a full sister of Ch. Zadar, winner of Gr. 1 Arlington Classic, Gr. 2 Jerome Stakes and Kelso Breeders’ Cup, and Gr. 3 Cross Roads Breeders’ Stakes, which makes their dam silver ranked.
“Zanahoria” means carrot in Spanish; perhaps I should say that she’s a “carrot roan”…

Adriatic Swan will be bred to Deep Impact.

Woohoo!  Glad she arrived safe & sound.

Thanks! I hope she’ll run like your colt :wink:

A classical bay filly today.

[color=red]La Chunga - 8.2h bay filly by WCh. As You Wish, out of Cure My Blues (Mr. Prospector). We also bred her older brother by ICh. Take Me Away, currently a yearling. “Chungo” means bad, crappy, dodgy… :wink:

Cure My Blues has been retired.

Three foals today! All safe and sound. We have two Ghostzapper boys.

[color=blue]Guadalquivir - 9.0h bay colt by Ghostzapper, out of Easy Union (gold ranked). He is our third colt out of this dam, first will start racing this year. “Guadalquivir” is one of Spanish longest rivers.

Easy Union will be bred to WCh. Nightfight.

[color=blue]Gazpacho - 8.2h bay colt by Ghostzapper, out of On The Road Again (ICh. Stressed). This boy is 2x3 inbred to Awesome Again. “Gazpacho” is a famous Spanish soup.

On The Road Again will be sold to North Oak Farms.

[color=red]Salamanca - 9.3h black filly by NCh. Bellagio, out of Ch. Snugasabuginarug. We also have her older half sister named Salamandra.

Ch. Snugasabuginarug will be bred to ICh. Count Me In.

And a handsome colt today.

[url=http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=28413][color=blue]Ah

Lovely colt :slight_smile:

Thanks! Today one little colt born early, but everyone is fine.

[color=blue]Te Come El Coco - 7.3h blood bay colt with markings by ICh. Demand the Best, out of Por Amor Al Arte, one of our first two creates in the game. “Comer el coco” is a Spanish expression which means to convince someone, to persuade.
His oldest sister is now 2yo and she should start racing this year.

Por Amor Al Arte will be bred to ICh. Unabridged.

[url=http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=28414][color=red]

A Frankel foal!

[url=http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=27958][color=red]Me Encantar

I had no time to report two new arrivals…

[color=red]La Mancha - 8.2h dark bay filly by Deep Impact (Sunday Silence), out of Ch. Summer Morning (Almost Home). Her dam has three steeplechase speed records and is stakes placed.

Ch. Summer Morning will be bred to ICh. Long Live The King for a full sibling of her first foal, also a filly.

[url=http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=29185][color=red]Casta

Another big handsome boy! I’m lucky this year, although we also lost some.

[color=blue]Brinca Que Brinca - 10.0h tall dark grey boy with star, stripe, sock and stocking. He’s by Frankel and out of Ch. Udaivilas. His dam has a steeplechase speed record and was open allowance level on turf. He is her first foal. “Brinca que te brinca” is just a funny Spanish expression, something like “hippity hoppity”.

Ch. Udaivilas will be bred to Monarchos.

And another two.

[color=red]Tipping the Velvet - 7.3h bay filly by Deep Impact (Sunday Silence), out of GCh. The Woman In Black (Black Gold). Her dam won Gr. 2 El Encino Stakes, Set In Her Ways Stakes, and Gr. 3 Discovery Handicap; placed in Gr. 3 Pimlico Breeders’ Cup Distaff and showed in Gr. 1 Sunshine Millions Sprint, Gr. 2 La Canada Stakes and Gr. 3 Hal’s Hope Handicap. Her first filly is our smallest foal I think, but hopefully she will inherit some talents. Tipping the Velvet is a historical novel published as Sarah Waters’ debut novel in 1998.

GCh. The Woman In Black will be bred to ICh. Unabridged.

[color=blue]Que Onda - 9.0h light bay colt by Frankel, out of Ch. Cordially (by NCh. Diplomat). His dam wasn’t raced by us; she showed in Gr. 1 Sunshine Millions Oaks and she ran 60 races injury-free. We bought her as a broodmare prospect. “Que onda” means “what’s up”.

Ch. Cordially has a pending booking to NCh. Robin Hood.

I enjoy reading your names since I’m working very hard on becoming fluent in Spanish. I hang out with a lot of people from Mexico and I hear “que onda” a lot.  :slight_smile: